Ukraine.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Crunch time.

It will be gas to see what Biden does now in Poland.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Berlo has given Zitler a welcome boot in the balls

https://www.breakingnews.ie/world/i...i-blames-ukraine-war-on-zelensky-1432151.html

Former Italian premier Silvio Berlusconi has blamed Ukraine’s president for Russia’s invasion, again putting him at odds with Prime Minister Giorgia Meloni’s support for Kyiv.

Mr Berlusconi, whose Forza Italia party is part of Ms Meloni’s right-wing coalition government, is a long-time friend and ally of Russian President Vladimir Putin.

He said the war in Ukraine “would have never happened” had Volodymyr Zelenskiy “ceased attacking the two autonomous republics of Donbas

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There are at least 12 active unique posters here. There is a decent readership.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Instead of discussing the devastating Seymour Hersh report that exposes the international terrorist attack and act of war the US and Norway carried out against Russia and Germany, everyone is talking about alleged Chinese ‘spy’ balloons😀.

That's what happens when mainstream media is owned by the terrorists.
I encounter and deal with high end Americans, they believe Putin blew up his own pipeline. They can not accept reality.

K

Karloff

What symmetry i like is that Sweden who faked a false rape accusation to try to get Assange arrested to be extradited to the US now is not allowed to join NATO because Turkey is demanding it extradite Kurds Turkey sees as terrorists.

Wolf

Reaction score
Absolutely delighted for these leeches who thought they'd make a handy living off the Irish taxpayer housing 'refugees'.

Hope they go broke!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Absolutely delighted for these leeches who thought they'd make a handy living off the Irish taxpayer housing 'refugees'.

Hope they go broke!
I hope our guests wreck the gaffs as well.

K

Karloff

I feel sad for ordinary Ukrainians. They are the victims.

The villains are multiple. Their own leaders and violent elements. The Russian Govt and (in my opinion most of all) the US govt, their spies, Nuland etc. Those Americans do not waste their money on a lost cause or rather, they do not like doing so. I remember Rumsfeld baulked at the idea of wasting a 1 million missile on a tent in Afghanistan. They expect remuneration and if the Ukrainians manage to hold on to their country it is they who will have to pay it. The exception being wars for Israel (which they will do regardless of price).

Having said that i hope Russia win and take the whole country and that the US and ideas of EU militarism are dealt a serious setback. This is an Obama war, it started in 2014 and he was a horrible war criminal.

K

Karloff

Japan just gave Ukraine 5 billion in financial aid. That's like Ireland giving Ukraine about 200 million. That's a lot of money from a country located about 8 thousand miles away.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Money they do not have as Japan is the most endebted country on Earth per capita.

K

Karloff

Money they do not have as Japan is the most endebted country on Earth per capita.
Ukraine will have to pay it all back if it 'wins'.

These countries do not do handouts unless it is for Israel.

It is so important to keep the fkin CIA out of your country. This will have been a major money spinner for the defence industry. Every US govt since Clinton left has been a full on warpig govt.

K

Karloff

Aren't the British and the Yanks clever? They give tanks and financial aid which will have to be repaid, we take their people in which will not be.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Both sides war mongering hard today , piss pants being wheeled out to several countries , big crowds out eating the shitburgers

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom