Ukraine.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Unless I missed something in Spain, Bakmutt had been captured by the Russians and the war was looking good for Putin.

M

Mad as Fish

Good luck to you, Myles. Are you hoping for a boy or girl?
Hiya Tankman!

Y'know, there was a lad in the other place, who as a bit of a pillock TBH, who reckoned you never existed! That would just be wishful thinking on the part of the rest of us.

Anway, do keep filling us in on all the latest Ukie propaganda, nothing like a good laugh over the cornflakes!

M

Mad as Fish

Unless I missed something in Spain, Bakmutt had been captured by the Russians and the war was looking good for Putin.
Taking their time, and it's worked for them. Zenlensky has thrown most of what he has got into that hell hole and the Russians have had little option but to keep up the target practice. The latest I've read is that the place is more or less surrounded with the one remaining road out being in range of their artillery.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Taking their time, and it's worked for them. Zenlensky has thrown most of what he has got into that hell hole and the Russians have had little option but to keep up the target practice. The latest I've read is that the place is more or less surrounded with the one remaining road out being in range of their artillery.
I talk on somewhat regular occasions to Russians and assorted soviets.

A lad explained it to me. Russia is full of dangerous pricks that could be a danger to the state and society.

Solution, send them to the front. So that is why Wagner is doing the heavy lifting, along with the separatists in Donbass.

Putin is stronger by getting rid of them, and meanwhile he is totally eliminating the Uke military.

So he is operating a double sided meatgrinder.

An as a bonus, destroying europe.

T

twochinsmanyarses

Are you pregnant?
This site is an LGBTQPLUS ally. Only recently there was a position advertised for LGBT coordinator - subsequently filled by Electricity.

Please show respect.

M

Mad as Fish

The Neocon wet dream.

But it’s just a dream.

Keep on believing if it makes you happy.

What time does the chipper close?
If there is one constant theme echoed by Ritter and McGregor it is that the neocons in the Whitehouse are hopelessly detached from reality by a white hot hatred of Russia, Tankman appears to suffer the same senseless rage.

M

Mad as Fish

There's fuck all of them. Less than half the population of the EU. And falling. I had the fortune of visiting some 20 years ago....vodka washed the streets. All their best work and engineering occurred back in the USSR.

We really have nothing to worry about.
Then why is Fond of Lying so intent on getting the EU involved?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
But the Russian view of British populism??

crisps.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There's fuck all of them. Less than half the population of the EU. And falling. I had the fortune of visiting some 20 years ago....vodka washed the streets. All their best work and engineering occurred back in the USSR.

The man talking to me meant that the dangerous pricks were a danger to the Russian State.

M

Mad as Fish

That's a finate resource of manpower. And pretty much used up outside of Bakhmut.
BTW, when are we going to see this great Ukrainian advance that you were talking about.... oh, it seems like eons ago now?

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Apparently they have to eat squirrels

But they don't. I would say it's the worst propaganda ever, but there's always tomorrow.
Apparently they have to eat squirrels

But they don't. I would say it's the worst propaganda ever, but there's always tomorrow.
It's significant of wider food shortages in Britain - Due to the war(ww3) they've started and now is backfiring.

Egg farmers are struggling to make enough money amid feed shortages and rising energy costs.
As per the Daily Mail, the British Free Range Egg Producers’ Association (Bfrepa) said in November: “We warned 10 months ago that producers would pause or halt production if they weren’t paid a fair price for their product, and that the knock-on effect would be fewer hens and fewer eggs.”

Say "propaganda" again? Better to take a proper-gander, rodder's.

bormotello

Reaction score
I talk on somewhat regular occasions to Russians and assorted soviets.

A lad explained it to me. Russia is full of dangerous pricks that could be a danger to the state and society.

Solution, send them to the front. So that is why Wagner is doing the heavy lifting, along with the separatists in Donbass.

Putin is stronger by getting rid of them, and meanwhile he is totally eliminating the Uke military.
“Out of life's school of war—what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.”
(С) Friedrich Nietzsche

hardly he will be able totally eliminate them, but musicians from Wagner orchestra are getting stronger everyday despite losses and getting more friends and supporters within army

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
“Out of life's school of war—what doesn't kill me, makes me stronger.”
(С) Friedrich Nietzsche

hardly he will be able totally eliminate them, but musicians from Wagner orchestra are getting stronger everyday despite losses and getting more friends and supporters within army
Well then Putin would be concerned that Wagner would get too big for its boots.

He likely is happy to see them a long way from Moscow and getting killed off.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Yep. Dire attempt too. I've been surprised at the poor propaganda the Russians put out. I assume it's for internal consumption.
"poor propaganda" from Russia - Sure, who could compete with the Al'lies, it's in every broadcast simultaneously daily.
Iraq, Syria, Russiagate ?? 4 solid years of Russia/Trump CNN/BBC fantasies, world champions, no one can compete.
All nonsense, lies, obfuscation combined with their special ingredient - 0% real evidence.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom