Ukraine.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Ukraine will have to pay it all back if it 'wins'.

These countries do not do handouts unless it is for Israel.

It is so important to keep the fkin CIA out of your country. This will have been a major money spinner for the defence industry. Every US govt since Clinton left has been a full on warpig govt.
Of course you happily forget The Serbian war and the 78 days carpet bombing of white Christian Europeans under Slick Willie.

K

Karloff

Of course you happily forget The Serbian war and the 78 days carpet bombing of white Christian Europeans under Slick Willie.
I acknowledge it but his presidencies still did not descend to the level of carnage that Obama and Bush's did. Trump was actually a dove and that is possibly why the mainstream media, etc hate him so much. He did not sufficiently advance the cause of the globalist empire but a caveat - he might have in part 2 if he had been reelected.

It is interesting that both Clinton and Biden were very rough on the blacks in the US in the 90s with their three strikes laws but blacks loved Clinton and Biden and the democrats (who now run a Jewish/Black supremacist government) were able to call out the thugs onto the streets to spoil Trump's election year. If i were an American i would never vote Democrat no matter what their policies were because they are making life very dangerous for white people.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
1500 sorties per day for 78 days surely killed at least two, maybe even three with bombs of 2000lbs and 5000 lbs.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The war is one year today. Amazing that Ukraine e has still struggled on.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The war is one year today. Amazing that Ukraine e has still struggled on.
Bidens war in Ukraine has been very very expensive , it has been very dear for all countries to keep the war going a year......they will keep the war going for at least another 3 years

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
As the debt limit issue reaches a critical point, money will not be as plenty full. They have picked about 150 billion so far.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Badly damaged, hardly by "patisans"

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

View: https://twitter.com/i/status/1630556047159992323

America has lost its mind along with its Western puppets

1. There won't be much left of Ukraine to join Nato with if the war goes long term - What win in No-mans land??
2. In a peace settlement Ukraine will be remodeled to Multipolar satisfaction - Perhaps 1/2 of Ukraine west of the river will be available to join but it'll be met with equal force - What win with 1/2 a country?
3. Russia will still be in the Donbas 100 years from now.

Myles O'Reilly

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You're getting stuck into it right away aren't ye!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
To summarize, practically everyone here expected it to be over in 10 days.

Now some suspect it to be a fake war and others think the west has supplied such advanced weapons to just stall and drag out the affair.

But nobody I believe expect Russia to not succeed. Only a matter of time, and Bakmutt isthe breaking point for the Ukes.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom