Ukraine.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

Finland Joins NATO​

But for how long?

ITEM: Finland overcame the last significant hurdle in its bid to join NATO after Turkey’s parliament today approved a bill to allow the Nordic country to join the Western defence alliance in helping Ukraine. Turkey was the last among the 30 NATO members to ratify Finland’s membership after Hungary’s legislature approved a similar bill earlier this week.
ITEM: Finnish politics could dramatically shift to the far-Right on Sunday as an anti-immigration party aims to replace Sanna Marin’s Social Democrats Party. The ‘rock star’ prime minister, who took office in 2019 as the world’s youngest PM at 34, is Finland’s most popular leader this century, polls show. However, latest figures put the mother-of-one’s centre-Left SDP in third place behind the anti-immigration and nationalist Finns Party and the centre-Right National Coalition Party, which held on to a thin lead.
Translation: The Finnish electorate may like Sanna Marin, but they have little appetite for joining NATO’s losing war against the BRICSIA alliance. The situation looks very different now than it did one year ago, as it is obvious that NATO can’t defend any European country against Russia, let alone against Russia and its allies.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I can't imagine how broadly retarded and low-information you must be to believe the US is better under Biden than Trump.

Biden, and his administration, is probably the most destructive in living memory. Worse than Carter by orders of magnitude.
Carter probably wasn't a bad guy ( by politicians standards ) = = Probably more a victim of circumstances and the American Deep-State / Dark-State.

But Joe Biden is a Nasty Paedophile ~ ~ A Very Very Very Nasty Paedophile.

D

Deleted member 1

View: https://t.me/russianhead_chat/124855

The last video is of a boy who committed suicide rather than be forcibly conscripted into Zelenskyy's army was drafted when he was on 16 years old.

The one below is Prighozin beseeching Zelensky to allow all the young teenage soldiers to leave the war zone. It fell on deaf ears. These are some of his words. These are children of the Ukraine now coming to the battle field that even the Russians soldiers are offended by capturing children soldiers on the battlefield.

View: https://t.me/russianhead_chat/124856

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 1

Finally, we heard from the Kremlin what we ourselves have been saying for a long time - no negotiations on Ukraine are possible, only a military victory. And so: "Achieving the goals of the special operation in a political and diplomatic way in the case of Ukraine is impossible," Peskov said on March 28, 2023.

And compare with the previous statement: MOSCOW, December 2 - RIA Novosti. "The most preferable way for Russia to resolve the situation in Ukraine is diplomacy," said Russian presidential spokesman Dmitry Peskov.

Time passes quickly, however. Therefore, it is certain that the enemy will be defeated, victory will be ours.

Dmitry Peskov's statement about Russia's future plans in Ukraine is confirmed by Secretary of the Russian Security Council Nikolai Patrushev:
"Despite the steadily increasing military assistance to Ukraine from the United States and other Western states, all the declared goals of the special military operation will certainly be achieved. We will achieve the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine, ensure the territorial integrity of the Russian Federation and the security of our population."
View: https://t.me/vicktop55/14081

Looks like peace negotiations are confirmed to be off the table

M

Mad as Fish

View: https://twitter.com/WinRussiawill/status/1641579426264514561?t=LpPSRwhMdSqWADGqR1UGBw&s=19
. Heard about this strike yesterday, but wasn't sure it was old new. Apparently it happened. This is the second big strike on a NATO HQ.

I doubt that the bomb penetrated 120m but there would have been service lifts and access shafts which it could well of put out of action, as well as rooms closer to the surface.

Mind you, 120m is bloody deep, not sure they would have needed to go that far underground, unless it was an old mine or somesuch.

On the other hand, if the missile hit the place vertically and was spot on target it could well have gone 120m down the shaft itself.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom