Ukraine.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
image_2023-04-01_164729002.png

Reactions: jpc
D

Deleted member 1

I doubt that the bomb penetrated 120m but there would have been service lifts and access shafts which it could well of put out of action, as well as rooms closer to the surface.

Mind you, 120m is bloody deep, not sure they would have needed to go that far underground, unless it was an old mine or somesuch.

On the other hand, if the missile hit the place vertically and was spot on target it could well have gone 120m down the shaft itself.
Still can't find much on it. Even a general location so an explosion can be matched to it. Something might be announced by Russian MOD. It likely was built in a mine. Solidar was used for the same purpose.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Attention, Finland! Russian propagandists talk about the need to "liberate the brotherly Finnish people"
I wouldn't worry. Mowl's dusting off his old FCA fatigues as we speak and is warning Putin not to fukk with him.

Wolf

Reaction score

bormotello

Reaction score
Can you explain what is happening here? I am serious.
Yesterday Zelensky seized the most important asset of the Russian Orthodox Church Kievo Pechorskaya Lavra and arrested the head of the Ukrainian branch Patriarch Pavel as the enemy of state
This lady started to pray in front of Lavra, while nationalists were abusing her

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

Popular Threads

Top Bottom