Ukraine.

D

Deleted member 1

Coffins with American generals went from Ukraine to the USA.

Military political scientist Alexander Perendzhiev said that in Ukraine two weeks ago, high-ranking US military personnel were killed in a Russian strike with a supersonic Kinzhal missile.

“When we struck a blow with Kinzhals a couple of weeks ago, they were shocked. According to unconfirmed information, coffins with American generals left Ukraine. Therefore, the United States threw a tantrum about how to take revenge on Russia. This is what their throwing with a drone is connected with over the Black Sea, shells with depleted uranium and practicing strikes on St. Petersburg. It is immediately clear that they got hit in the teeth. They are scared," the expert said.

@polk105

Wolf

Reaction score
It was the same in the Orthodox churches over Christmas. They danced on the alters as a form of sacrilege. They'll likely do it at Easter as well.
Uki Nazism is a sight to behold.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Coffins with American generals went from Ukraine to the USA.

Military political scientist Alexander Perendzhiev said that in Ukraine two weeks ago, high-ranking US military personnel were killed in a Russian strike with a supersonic Kinzhal missile.

“When we struck a blow with Kinzhals a couple of weeks ago, they were shocked. According to unconfirmed information, coffins with American generals left Ukraine. Therefore, the United States threw a tantrum about how to take revenge on Russia. This is what their throwing with a drone is connected with over the Black Sea, shells with depleted uranium and practicing strikes on St. Petersburg. It is immediately clear that they got hit in the teeth. They are scared," the expert said.

@polk105
It would be a bit hard to hide the death of a general and it would be very unlikely that this is true.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
image_2023-04-03_033537661.png

D

Deleted member 1

It would be a bit hard to hide the death of a general and it would be very unlikely that this is true.
I do recall the strike. I suppose if they are on deep opps the death will likely be concealed from the general public. At least that is the presumption.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I do recall the strike. I suppose if they are on deep opps the death will likely be concealed from the general public. At least that is the presumption.
for a colonel maybe, but there are just about 35 generals, and that would be major news.

As an aside, during WW2 when the military was about 6 million, there were only 4 or 5 full generals, now relatively speaking, we are far too top heavy

D

Deleted member 1

Popular Threads

Top Bottom