US Politics.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

M

Mary Ireland

I wondered how God could let Trump be beaten in 2020 even with electing cheating. I was beginning to lose faith in God the Almighty.
I believed he had a plan but now I see God did ordain Trump to lead the free world but not as I expected. There was to be a gap of four
years to force the lefties commies satanists be exposed to the public.

On November 15th Trump will declare his intention to run in 2024. I hope to compose a prayer asking God to see the Donald safe and
to guide his hand in the task ahead. The Ukraine war will be over in a week and there will be plenty of oil coal gas and peat for the world.

Do you really have hope for the world ?

M

Mary Ireland

There are too many mail in votes, but not as many with as with the Covid, it gave millions of mail inn ballots to auld wans

Police and military get mail in voted and they are mainly republican
I think that happened in Ireland too ,

S

Socrates O Pericles

Can someone give me stats on how republicans fared with pregnant men?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It looks like the Republicans will end up with 220 and the democrats 215. This means the democrats can pass no law at all of consequence.

The democrats must rush to raise the debt limit before the new Congress is installed. That happens on January 3rd.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Dan is it fair to say the elections have been somewhat of a disappointment for the GOP?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Looks like Lauren Boebert will hang on. She is one of the very best, a complete extreme conservative.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Folks, assuming Dan can do it, what say we change the caption of this thread to US Politics? Trump is already flexing his mussels.
What about his cockles.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Trump just is a fake, but a funny one.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It would be a whole different administration and things would be done very differently this time , but it's not as clear a path to the nomination this time ......he is still the clear favourite for me

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I dont think so. His day is done. I think many will blame him for the weal midterms which should have been a rout.

S

Socrates O Pericles

He's too old and white. We need a black vegan to run.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It will be difficult to raise the debt ceiling without exposing themselves as puppets, so that must be done before the change over on January 3rd. We hit the ceiling in another 160 billion which is possibly just a month away or even less.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom