US Politics.

D

Deleted member 1

Anyone been keeping up with this FTX business?
Funds being laundered through Ukraine in order to fund the Biden Campaign.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Anyone been keeping up with this FTX business?
Funds being laundered through Ukraine in order to fund the Biden Campaign.
Not me, I ignore all crypto stuff because I believe it all to be a fraud and eventually will crash and burn.

D

Deleted member 1

Not me, I ignore all crypto stuff because I believe it all to be a fraud and eventually will crash and burn.
I tend to agree. I'll stick up a link later. It's interesting from the perspective that it highlights to insane levels of corruption in the Democratic party.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I tend to agree. I'll stick up a link later. It's interesting from the perspective that it highlights to insane levels of corruption in the Democratic party.
The Acorn of a secession tree is being planted everywhere as many have concluded that ir is all over for the USA.

D

Deleted member 1

The Acorn of a secession tree is being planted everywhere as many have concluded that ir is all over for the USA.
Don't understand the term 'ir' but yes it's true. They can control it to a degree by rigged elections. Didn't fully work during the midterms, unless they have control of a number of Rinos. Not sure on that. I do want to believe that finally the American patriot gets their official say,. But for now, I'm still dubious.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Any word on the khunt who ploughed into the Police cadets?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No word on Hammerman either, they just fade away

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Nancy Pelosi was finally got rid of .........much sadness about this on RTE even though it is my understanding that a black will take over

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She remains a Representative though and who knows if she has another two years as she is senile as well

D

Deleted member 1

It.

Remember, YOU'RE the victim of people who can't be arsed to be literate, such as Declan and Val. I realise that Val does it to certain extent to "troll".. which doesn't really make it any less fucking lame.
N....ot gonna lie. I'm slow on the pick up these days.

D

Deleted member 1

This kind of explains the whole FTX scandal and it's connection to the Democratic party.

This is big, regardless of how much it is being played down.
Taxpayers funds to support Ukraine were being laundered through these two Crypto companies, being well garnished by those involved on the Ukrainian side, and then transported back to a company called Alameda that Bankman-Fried took loans of $2 Billion from. $40 million of which was donated to the Democratic party.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
If Biden gets the next 37 billion that makes it about 93 large, about 40% higher that Russias military budget.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I refer to individuals or group seceding.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
With 5 seats still uncalled the republicans have 219 and 218 was needed. I expect them to end with 221 or maybe 222

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
With 5 seats still uncalled the republicans have 219 and 218 was needed. I expect them to end with 221 or maybe 222
No chance for the Democrats to rig those final seats, Dan?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No chance for the Democrats to rig those final seats, Dan?
Looks like 221 for Republicans with a slight chance in Alaska which i am not sure of the process, but similar to PR.

Not sure how the actual dead democrat in Pennsylvania is replaced. I know the governor selects a replacement Senator but not sure about a Representative.

I must Google that tonight.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
One has about 66800 and the other has about 66200.

She is a very very outspoken person. Hated by liberals almost as bad as trump.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Yea, they have a PR system up there for that one seat and on count two, the democtat won, beating Sarah Palin

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No. The democrat got just over 48% and was close to winning on the first count. I wish every seat was determined the same way.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom