US Politics.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
I dont think so. His day is done. I think many will blame him for the weal midterms which should have been a rout.

valamhic

Staff member
The 22nd Amendment to the United States Constitution

Oh yes, I overlooked that.

Now look at my side of this. Trump hates wind mills and loves coal, so do I. I was told by several US men except Dan that the US economy boomed while he was in office. He loves to kick arshe and so do. I he kicked ISIS and I kicked the 2 hoor on the Isle and am kicking the wind crowd. I admit he plays golf which I hate, but that is not enough.

Above all the woke green crowd hate him. That is a great enjoyment for me. I get a buzz from seeing the woke driven out of their tree.

Electricity

Oh yes, I overlooked that.

Now look at my side of this. Trump hates wind mills and loves coal, so do I. I was told by several US men except Dan that the US economy boomed while he was in office. He loves to kick arshe and so do. I he kicked ISIS and I kicked the 2 hoor on the Isle and am kicking the wind crowd. I admit he plays golf which I hate, but that is not enough.

Above all the woke green crowd hate him. That is a great enjoyment for me. I get a buzz from seeing the woke driven out of their tree.
If he annoys the 'woke' (not a term I personally like) then sure, why not.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
It will be difficult to raise the debt ceiling without exposing themselves as puppets, so that must be done before the change over on January 3rd. We hit the ceiling in another 160 billion which is possibly just a month away or even less.

Hitsticle

Anyone been keeping up with this FTX business?
Funds being laundered through Ukraine in order to fund the Biden Campaign.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
Anyone been keeping up with this FTX business?
Funds being laundered through Ukraine in order to fund the Biden Campaign.
Not me, I ignore all crypto stuff because I believe it all to be a fraud and eventually will crash and burn.

Hitsticle

Not me, I ignore all crypto stuff because I believe it all to be a fraud and eventually will crash and burn.
I tend to agree. I'll stick up a link later. It's interesting from the perspective that it highlights to insane levels of corruption in the Democratic party.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
I tend to agree. I'll stick up a link later. It's interesting from the perspective that it highlights to insane levels of corruption in the Democratic party.
The Acorn of a secession tree is being planted everywhere as many have concluded that ir is all over for the USA.

Hitsticle

The Acorn of a secession tree is being planted everywhere as many have concluded that ir is all over for the USA.
Don't understand the term 'ir' but yes it's true. They can control it to a degree by rigged elections. Didn't fully work during the midterms, unless they have control of a number of Rinos. Not sure on that. I do want to believe that finally the American patriot gets their official say,. But for now, I'm still dubious.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
She remains a Representative though and who knows if she has another two years as she is senile as well

Hitsticle

It.

Remember, YOU'RE the victim of people who can't be arsed to be literate, such as Declan and Val. I realise that Val does it to certain extent to "troll".. which doesn't really make it any less fucking lame.
N....ot gonna lie. I'm slow on the pick up these days.

Hitsticle

This kind of explains the whole FTX scandal and it's connection to the Democratic party.

This is big, regardless of how much it is being played down.
Taxpayers funds to support Ukraine were being laundered through these two Crypto companies, being well garnished by those involved on the Ukrainian side, and then transported back to a company called Alameda that Bankman-Fried took loans of $2 Billion from. $40 million of which was donated to the Democratic party.