US Politics.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
1686952261770.png

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Ya can take the animal out of the jungle but you can't take the jungle out of the animal.
Those animals need to be deported to Africa where they would learn some manners and how to live like a human being

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Yes, I remember Armstrong predicting that the US 2024 election would either be the last one ever, or maybe not happen at all:

My phone has been in meltdown ever since Trump was arrested… EVERY phone call I have had from Asia to Europe, they are all expressing complete shock that the United States is collapsing and they are now all seeing that our forecast that the 2024 Presidential Election would be the most corrupt in history and market the END of democracy in the United States.

These people just do not get it, they crossed the line and now the view of the United States from the outside looking in, they no longer believe that America is the beacon of liberty to the world. It is becoming so obvious that our computer will be right again. I warned it even was showing that the 2024 election might not even take place. That was a small 18% probability, but that NEVER came up EVER in this history of running our political models – NEVER!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Its a shame he is in the party of total nutters. I suspect many would not vote for him for that reason alone
His problem is that he is against the jab. But most democrats took the jab and will not admit to being fooled.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom