Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The Babylonia is a spoof site that many think is serious. Somewhat like Waterford whispers. This is an excellent example of a decent article by them.
The articles are brilliant!

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
State of the koont

2956E16100000578-3110730-image-a-1_1433411953504.jpg

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Is he the breed of our Kennedys? He certainly has the gub of them.
He been gaining momentum all the time since he announced , he knows the people who matter on the DNC better than piss pants and he's raising plenty of campaign funds ....it has dawned on them that it's national suicide if they go with Biden again , that most recent fall he took shook them

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
He seems to be better than many of the Dems but I don't think he has a chance of getting the nomination due to his voice.

I think it's important to be able to speak properly when running for office. I couldn't listen to the man talk for more than a few minutes. I doubt I'm alone. I can't see how he can inspire people.
Aye, sounds like a 1950's vacuum cleaner salesman talking through a pedestal fan.

Wolf

Reaction score
The stench of desperation of the 'democratic' party now.......:ROFLMAO:

Any word of Biden having classified documents all over the place including lying about on his garage floor?
Or will they use that to get rid of the geriatric old peado in the next while to make way for CamelToe Harris?

Jay Homer Simpson

Reaction score
The whole Trump thing seems to me to be nothing more than bread and circuses with Trump just a willing actor in the whole thing. He was absolutely useless during the covid scam and for that reason i would never trust him

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
The whole Trump thing seems to me to be nothing more than bread and circuses with Trump just a willing actor in the whole thing. He was absolutely useless during the covid scam and for that reason i would never trust him
And he never built his famous wall either.

Not only was he on Epstein's Island, he was also his buddy.

Enuf said.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Impossible for the Trump fools to accept the obvious.

Wolf

Reaction score
You always know that when the American Administrations are going through a shit time = = Next thing = = The Media starts talking about Aliens ! !
Yep, that and starting race wars in their own kip and ordinary wars worldwide.
A terrorist country.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom