Wee Jimmy Krankie finished as scottish first minister

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
He must be a stupid criminal, I diverted tens of thousands over a life time and never ever raised suspicion.

I set up an auld galvanized shed and sent brochures to auld ones getting them to leave money for cats and dogs.

Church gate collection too. The trick is to leave a little, don't take all. I am passionate about wind farms so I
never interfered with their funds. I have principles.
This time of the day and to be stocious drunk

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Scotland's bid for independence must be shot now, with the Asian fella running the show and the ginger midget and her husband being arrested, it's a bad day for Scottish Independence.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
Scotland's bid for independence must be shot now, with the Asian fella running the show and the ginger midget and her husband being arrested, it's a bad day for Scottish Independence.
The SNP were never looking independence, they aspired to regionhood in the Franco/German continental bloc. The type of scum that rises to the top of that bloc rose to the top of the SNP.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Mi5 are having = = A Great Big Party = = Job well done from Mi5's point of view.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Transgender paedophile who assaulted a 10-year-old girl in a supermarket lavatory and spent time in Cornton Vale women's prison calls Nicola Sturgeon a 'great First Minister' and praises her controversial gender reforms​

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...ile-calls-Nicola-Sturgeon-great-Minister.html
When the Paedos are praising you ! ! !

Sturgeon completely fucked up the Great Position that Alex Salmond passed on to her = = You have to wonder did she and her husband do it on purpose = = Are they Mi5 Agents = = There is pretty much bound to be Mi5 agents in the SNP = = Who are they and how did they manage to get the SNP to destroy itself ! ! !

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

My sister and I spent dour summers with our cousins in Scotland and I find it hard to believe to Scots have all of a sudden reached the height of civilization where they stop throwing all manner of abuse about the place as a matter of course. Humza Yousaf is just a not very bright careerist- a less bright and less connected David Lame essentially imho.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Declaration of Arbroath to go on show​

The letter, written in the 14th century to assert Scotland’s right to independence, will be unveiled at the National Museum of Scotland in Edinburgh on Saturday.

The Declaration is a letter dated April 6, 1320 written by the barons and freeholders of Scotland, on behalf of the Kingdom of Scotland, to Pope John XXII.

The document asks him to recognise Scotland’s independence and acknowledge Robert the Bruce as the country’s lawful king.

The letter also asks the pontiff to persuade King Edward II of England to end hostilities against the Scots, so their energy may be better used to secure the frontiers of Christendom.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom