The Rugby thread.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
They're still going on with that "player" of the match shyte. You have 15 burly lads averaging around 15 stone a piece yet they can't be called "man" of the match presumably in case one of them identifies as a woman.

Another bit of wokery I noticed was in the Vodafone Ad where a young Andy Farrell is being talked to by his Da in the car (looks like an Opel Rekord).

It shoots to a pair of kids playing in the back seat and the two of them are wearing seat belts. What car in the early 80's had rear seat belts? You'd be lucky to have them in the front.

Did they think having these 80's kids without seat belts would encourage modern kids to shun them?

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
They're still going on with that "player" of the match shyte. You have 15 burly lads averaging around 15 stone a piece yet they can't be called "man" of the match presumably in case one of them identifies as a woman.

Another bit of wokery I noticed was in the Vodafone Ad where a young Andy Farrell is being talked to by his Da in the car (looks like an Opel Rekord).

It shoots to a pair of kids playing in the back seat and the two of them are wearing seat belts. What car in the early 80's had rear seat belts? You'd be lucky to have them in the front.

Did they think having these 80's kids without seat belts would encourage modern kids to shun them?
Wearing of seat belts has been mandatory in the UK since 1983.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The final flawless Rugby World Cup pool record falls.

The All Blacks had never lost a pool match over the previous nine tournaments. France also become the first team to beat NZ three times at RWC's.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I think Saul's frustration is to do with the ofttimes erroneous reporting of the media when it comes to situations like this.

If the perps are black/brown it is concealed. If they're white their faces get plastered all over the place.

Its early days yet Goat. We will find out the race of these fellas in due course.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom