World War Three Tracker Thread

valamhic

Reaction score
Any nuclear strike anywhere in the world is most likely going to screw up the internet to some degree, and it will certainly wipe millions of mobiles in the general area of its detonation.
I tend to agree with you there but I don't know for sure, I don't expect you to know either. I saw in the film

"the day after" about a nuclear bomb going off, that the electricity went out in car dash boards and other mains and battery systems. I wonder how would the initial explosion effect the electricity in the area? I don't expect anyone to know, but someone might. I missed part of the film when two gay men started at it in the seat to my right and I could not look forward and sideways at the same time.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I tend to agree with you there but I don't know for sure, I don't expect you to know either. I saw in the film

"the day after" about a nuclear bomb going off, that the electricity went out in car dash boards and other mains and battery systems. I wonder how would the initial explosion effect the electricity in the area? I don't expect anyone to know, but someone might. I missed part of the film when two gay men started at it in the seat to my right and I could not look forward and sideways at the same time.
It's the EMP, the electromagnetic pulse, which wipes electronics and chips. A solar flare will do the same and few are preparing for that.

valamhic

Reaction score
The one scare story I see as viable is that war could come. A world war is possible. It will happen if the west goes into Ukraine. The Russians scored a major victory recently

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The one scare story I see as viable is that war could come. A world war is possible. It will happen if the west goes into Ukraine. The Russians scored a major victory recently
What are they going to go in with? The US military is already stretched, the UK has a few chaps hanging around the barracks and a brigade of boy scouts, France is rumoured to have summoned up 2,000 lads to slip in when nobody is watching while Germany is busy washing its hair.

And then there is the scarcity of the stuff that goes bang....

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom