World War Three Tracker Thread

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Someone is getting screwed out of 32 virgins with you.

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Check out the funding of those so-called ‘American’ senators and you’ll see that over the years the most generous amounts came from Israel-linked pacs.

They wouldn’t piss on a young American soldier if he was on fire!

They’re just hired mouthpieces for Israel! Morally defunct political prostitutes!
My son recently escaped the draft years, 19,20,21,22,23,24 and 25.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

An interesting read.

And this was before 3 solders were killed yesterday

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Ireland, North and South, has never experienced conscription in its entire history. I suspect under the EU that might be about to change. I think Russia will invade Western Europe in this year or shortly thereafter.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Ireland, North and South, has never experienced conscription in its entire history. I suspect under the EU that might be about to change. I think Russia will invade Western Europe in this year or shortly thereafter.
Why would they waste their money.
And far far more importantly their young men?
For what.
Plus I don't think there is the resources or incentive available for such a conflict in Russia.
What has the EU got that Russia needs so badly?
Now on the flip side make a list of what Russia has that the EU needs.
That's a different story.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing at a high level happens because of resources or money, I don't think anyway, although they all talk about that. The Powers that be have all the resources and money they need. Its about power, controlling people, with troops on the ground and conscription and wartime censorship running etc forget about protests or absolutely any attempt to fight back at the totalitarian state. But also they operate to an Occult agenda I think, Russia will be rewarded with Europe for its 'good' work in spreading Communism for the last century or so.

But this will also happen in concert with a Muslim uprising I think in Europe, which will include destruction of Churches etc. Again this is an Occult aim, obviously destroying Churchs would be and using Islam is the best way to do that, but how that fits in with the Russian invasion I have no idea, but I think we will get both and soon enough.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
I'm minded of Biden looking at his watch in front of coffins draped with the US flag.
He couldn't care less.
Biden doesn't know what day of the week it is or that he's supposed to be the president the USA.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
I just think that's what its all leading up to. One thing you should always do is follow the media, but only to try and see what their lies are directing us towards.

You know its fascinating that many people now are sympathetic to Russia, because in some respects its Ukraine invasion was justified and they have been very successful there really, and to Muslims, because of the ongoing saga in Gaza. But yet those two parties could be the real enemies going forward.

They certainly look like the most dangerous, the number of tanks etc Russia has is now extraordinary in the context of very depleted European stockpiles, and the, clearly orchestrated, Muslim infiltration of Europe must be leading somewhere according to somebody's agenda.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
For what its worth c.2006 I wrote a chapter of a book called In Defence of Conspiracy Theories, where I said that I thought Russia would be the next target for NATO.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
How on earth would they do that? They can hold on to the ground in Ukraine but that is as far as it sensibly goes. I'd advise that you turn the telly down when the RTE news comes on, it only promotes daft notions.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
After the Cold War it didn't look like that at all, Russia was, in theory at least, a close ally of the US at that time.

Reactions: jpc

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom