World War Three Tracker Thread

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
I tend to agree with you there but I don't know for sure, I don't expect you to know either. I saw in the film

"the day after" about a nuclear bomb going off, that the electricity went out in car dash boards and other mains and battery systems. I wonder how would the initial explosion effect the electricity in the area? I don't expect anyone to know, but someone might. I missed part of the film when two gay men started at it in the seat to my right and I could not look forward and sideways at the same time.
It's the EMP, the electromagnetic pulse, which wipes electronics and chips. A solar flare will do the same and few are preparing for that.

valamhic

Reaction score
The one scare story I see as viable is that war could come. A world war is possible. It will happen if the west goes into Ukraine. The Russians scored a major victory recently

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
The one scare story I see as viable is that war could come. A world war is possible. It will happen if the west goes into Ukraine. The Russians scored a major victory recently
What are they going to go in with? The US military is already stretched, the UK has a few chaps hanging around the barracks and a brigade of boy scouts, France is rumoured to have summoned up 2,000 lads to slip in when nobody is watching while Germany is busy washing its hair.

And then there is the scarcity of the stuff that goes bang....

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Iran has already been engaging in proxy attacks on Israel through Lebanon, but Israel’s attack on the Iranian “embassy” or diplomatic station in Syria basically ensures that Iran will now directly commit to strikes on Israeli targets.

In other words, much like WWI, the situation is being escalated by the political elites despite the fact that the general public in the west is increasingly opposed to participating in the conflict. The globalists want to send us to war whether we like it or not. Every decision they have made so far makes peaceful resolution impossible.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Edward Luttwalk doesn’t seem to grasp that NATO will be defeated even faster, and more catastrophically, than its Ukrainian proxies were. Because it won’t be a restrained special military operation limited to the front, but rather full-blown war.

Wolf

Reaction score
It should never have got so far.
The terrorists in Washington and London have caused this.
A peace deal was ready to be signed in Ukraine in April 2022 then Johnson and Blinken pulled the puppet's strings and instructed him to allow the slaughter of his people.
Follow the military industrial complex money...

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Neither the Chinese nor other Asians appear to be much impressed with NATO’s attempt to transform itself into the Global Atlantic-Pacific Treaty Organization in this interview of John Pang, a former Malaysian government official and a senior research fellow at Perak Academy, Malaysia, by Global Times.

GT: Western politicians like to say that NATO is “stronger than ever.” How would you describe the 75-year-old NATO?

Pang:
I think NATO sounds more threatening and incoherent than ever. If that’s what they mean by “strong,” I guess they’re right in that respect. But it is also showing real signs of impending demise.

It is well past its shelf date

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Neither the Chinese nor other Asians appear to be much impressed with NATO’s attempt to transform itself into the Global Atlantic-Pacific Treaty Organization in this interview of John Pang, a former Malaysian government official and a senior research fellow at Perak Academy, Malaysia, by Global Times.

Just another NGO that has outlived its usefulness and is trying to big itself up to hide the fact. The usual small willy complex writ large.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Well by Monday it will be on or it will be the usual jive talk.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom