Biden's sister invites Meghan Markle to join Democrats because she would be a 'good President'

T

twochinsmanyarses

She's been a very bad influence on him. I always quite liked the two princes, but he's become an insufferable windbag ever since he met her.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
How did she end up in England so she met him? I think she was friends with Andrew's daughter, but how did
she get to be friends? She is from Florida I think.
Perhaps a Hooker knows where to go to Hook.

She was just Hooking the best class she could Hook ! ! !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
FuAjSqzWwAEnMbC

This cartoon's causing quite a stir on Twitter

Last edited:

willow

Reaction score
FuAjSqzWwAEnMbC

This cartoon's causing quite a stir on Twitter
I am reliably assured that woman had a hysterectomy in her 20s. And both William and Harry are being groomed for leading roles in the NWO - not that one needs to be a clairvoyant to see that one coming.

willow

Reaction score
Who is the mother of Archie and Lilibet?
Not her anyway. She used a moonbump. Archie was born via surrogate, there are those who think 'Lilibet' is a figment of the imagination.
And I personally do not care one way or the other, but in terms of their line of succession, there are those who do find this quite important🙄

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Not her anyway. She used a moonbump. Archie was born via surrogate, there are those who think 'Lilibet' is a figment of the imagination.
And I personally do not care one way or the other, but in terms of their line of succession, there are those who do find this quite important🙄

"Moonbump"- you learn something new every week, I didn't know that such things existed as things with a name.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I am reliably assured that woman had a hysterectomy in her 20s. And both William and Harry are being groomed for leading roles in the NWO - not that one needs to be a clairvoyant to see that one coming.

The thing is though wouldn't they have gotten someone better looking than her with more charisma?

In terms of both being easy on the eye and having personal charm she is way below average. Plus she seems below average in intelligence as well.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Charlie and Kate are the wacists who wondered what colour Harry & Meghan's brat would be

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Charlie and Kate are the wacists who wondered what colour Harry & Meghan's brat would be

I am surprised that they were not wondering, would any Baby be a Nut-Job like Meghan Markle ? ! 😲

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Who are Archie and Lilibet?
Some people suggest that these two were carried by surrogate mothers ~ ~ I don't know one way or another about that.

You'd wonder why Harry Windsor ~ ~ Would end up marrying a Yacht Woman / Hooker when he could have had a rather large choice of Damn Fine Women ? !

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Some people suggest that these two were carried by surrogate mothers ~ ~ I don't know one way or another about that.

You'd wonder why Harry Windsor ~ ~ Would end up marrying a Yacht Woman / Hooker when he could have had a rather large choice of Damn Fine Women ? !
Such is my interest in Liz's legacy that I hadn't realised the happy couple had actually got round to breeding. Knew about the yacht girl stuff though, I should imagine there are many lasses who have struck gold by taking that route.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Such is my interest in Liz's legacy that I hadn't realised the happy couple had actually got round to breeding. Knew about the yacht girl stuff though, I should imagine there are many lasses who have struck gold by taking that route.
They do learn the Ropes at that type of " Work "

Popular Threads

Top Bottom