Combat Sports

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
That evil bitch needs executing, or at worst locked up till her dying day, but why use the N word to describe her?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Ruck in Dan's video she's calling folk "Nigg-uh" so I just gave her her own label.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
IMG_0351.png

Professor

Reading a Good Book
Reaction score
Too Totalitarian to Talk - Very Very Scary Town
The way McGregor is going ~ ~ Soon, He won't even be able to fight a Pint of Guinness !
Sure what does he care?? He's made it far beyond the cage and now has enough spare dosh to get himself sorted as a lord on high.
He'll have a staff of therapists, consultants, and health lifestyle gurus on the payroll and then he'll reemerge as a changed man😉 think Chris Eubank🧐

😁

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Sure what does he care?? He's made it far beyond the cage and now has enough spare dosh to get himself sorted as a lord on high.
He'll have a staff of therapists, consultants, and health lifestyle gurus on the payroll and then he'll reemerge as a changed man😉 think Chris Eubank🧐

😁
I actually was on the same flight as Chris Eubank in to Shannon Airport last year = = He was Not a great advertisement for boxing to be honest ~ ~ He wasn't able to walk all that well and even got wheel-chair assistance to get off the plane ( he is only around 60 )

Also ~ Chris Eubank went bankrupt ( maybe even more than once ) ~ ~ There is no guarantee that these types of guys can handle money long term ~ Admittedly, McGregor probably managed to make a lot more money than Eubank ( which is crazy in itself )

I assume Eubank was making some sort of paid appearance in Ireland !

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom