Countdown to World War 3

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
A Massive Palestine March is being organised for London, 11 Nov…..The Same Day We Hold Our Remembrance Day
“The Event.

On Saturday 11th November, we will march again for Palestine in London. At the last march in London on 28th October we made history as half a million people marched in the capital, making it the biggest Palestine demonstration in British history. Let's see if we can make the 11th November National March even bigger.

We have hired coaches to go down to London from Leicester for anyone who wants to join the demonstration and show their support for Palestine”

View: https://imgur.com/P6TdHSg

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
It's Ghazi Hamad speaking and no, it's not taken out of context, before you ask. :rolleyes:

Given what the Zionists are doing now an indigenous Palestinian saying "Gas all Kikes" I would find understandable.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Everything is lining up for another war in the Middle East, however this time it looks like this could be huge in the sense that there are hordes of Muslims in the west, they will consider this a Jihad and I do wonder how peaceful these Pro Palestine Protests will remain going forward.

We also have the Christian season of Christmas coming up, a prime target in the past for Islamic Terrorism.

With Iran setting a deadline for Friday before declaring War on Israel, I worry about the future.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Hamas have always said this.

Always.

You can't make peace with people who want to destroy you.

No they have not as anyone who actually knows about them knows- Tony Blair even believed they could be completely chucked.

You cannot make peace with people who want to destroy you, okay, well does not that mean that the indigenous Palestinians cannot make peace with Zionism? Obviously- even if they all asked to join Likud Zionism would remain their enemy because it is committed to "redeeming" their land.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom