Degenerate Month signals the end of western civilization

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
That was Howard's chance to take them on all guns blazing .......but he bottled it :mad: that homo crowd needs to be systematically taken apart and ground into the dirt

BSA

Reaction score
That was Howard's chance to take them on all guns blazing .......but he bottled it :mad: that homo crowd needs to be systematically taken apart and ground into the dirt
This is what I don't get..

He called himself "ignorant and uneducated" in a vain attempt to cozy back up to these types.. How could you have so little regard for yourself?? For the passing approval of vain degeneracy..??

Once the Homo Junta turns on you you are finished.. He still has to work.. . He's not as rich as JK Rowling who can tell the mincing hordes to fk off

BSA

Reaction score
Also...

If it is over he should gone down fighting.. not crawling around on his belly begging for approval...

In the final years of the Roman Empire homosexuals controlled most public positions and the government

M

Mad as Fish

Drag show.png

M

Mad as Fish

Kilmainham Gaol showcases queer history of Irish revolutionaries

It has hosted similar tours since 2018 to coincide with the annual Pride celebration in June. However this year, the tour’s announcement on Twitter was met with a homophobic backlash. Many social media users also expressed support for the tour and abhorrence of the negative reaction.

The event has also been promoted by the National Museum on its social media. The museum also highlighted an online talk about Roger Casement, the diplomat executed for his role in the 1916 Rising. Casement was gay.

Dr Mary McAuliffe, director of gender studies at University College Dublin, said the queer history of the revolutionary period should be highlighted.

She noted there were several queer participants in the Irish revolution, including Margaret Skinnider, who was a sniper in the Easter Rising. Queer inmates in Kilmainham Gaol included Skinnider’s partner Nora O’Keeffe, as well as Kathleen Lynn, chief medical officer of James Connolly’s Irish Citizen Army (ICA), and her partner Madeleine ffrench-Mullen, also a member of the ICA.
As I grow older and older
And totter towards the tomb
I find I care less and less
About who is sleeping with whom.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Irish society is polluted with these freaks.
I made the below post in the history section a few weeks back. I'm pretty sure its the same woman.

Watched The Silent Civil War there (yes Sparks, they're all on RTE) and they had the ubiquitous Gender Studies person on saying how horrific the Civil War was for women.

Now there's no doubt women suffered but they seem to have spent an inordinate amount of time on the one case of gang rape that happened.

If that's as bad as it got throughout a 10-month violent conflict then it would seem that contrary to what the Documentary is saying, women were largely left unharmed.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Irish society is polluted with these freaks.

Asmodeus and Lileth seem to rule the country post ‘Gay marriage’ vote.
I recommend a novena of reparation said to St Patrick, for his intersession

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
That flute Harry Kane was wearing a rainbow captain’s armband tonight. And outside a secondary school in Swinford, Co Mayo there is a rainbow flag flying with the tricolor & eu flags. There is a rainbow flag flying behind the goals at the Showgrounds.

Last edited:

Wolf

Reaction score
Turn society queer, give them abortion and euthanasia on demand and coerce them into taking an experimental gene therapy drug that may or may not be making them sterile.......
Population control 101.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom