Fr. Malachi : "An Apostate Pope, Under the Control of Satan?"

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Yes, he issued a Dubia a few years ago asking for official clarification on some of Bergolio’s heretical teachings.

Bergolio has ignored his Dubia’s and his response is to make his final years uncomfortable
How Very Communist = = From The Communist Pope.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

I was giving a talk on some of the countryside we were passing in co cork and i was in Donarile and passing Donaraile court where the local English land lord had a private household masonic lodge and during renovations there was a wall knocked and a cloth partition installed and the vicount st ledgers daughter by ""accident "" witnessed a masonic ritual whereby she fainted and was discovered by the TYLER a door guard for the ritual .
she was not killed due to her status and the only solution was to allow her to join and she then took the very serious oaths not to divulge anything .
she became world famous as LADY FREEMASON the only female member of a male masonic lodge.
the ""great "" houses were frequently masonic and this is what i blame for much of the suffering of Ireland as these people were not christian and Christians would not have done what they did to the Irish .
priests heads were worth 10 pounds payable at the local British/ masonic courthouse -- a teachers head was worth 5 pounds as the priests were trained in revolutionary France and seen as a greater threat and masons fear Catholics .
when you examine the place and see what they laid out on such a vast scale --it is so vast people do not see it because a garden of 8,000 acres is not familiar to most --i am familiar with parkland and when i see parkland stretching into the horizon i know the garden is so vast nobody notices it .
they wished to look as far as their eyes could see and NOT under any circumstances see an Irishman or family --you can do that in Donaraile court 8,000 acres approx with a gate lodge family house on each access rd to keep everyone who is not an estate worker out -- i counted 6 gate lodges .
from James Joyces Ulysses chapter 8 .
"""" THERE WAS ONE WOMAN NOSEY FLYNN SAID -HID HERSELF IN A CLOCK TO FIND OUT WHAT THEY BE DOING.
BUT BE DAMMED BUT THEY SMELT HER OUT AND SWORE ON THE SPOT A MASTER MASON.
THAT WAS ONE OF THE ST LEDGERS OF DONARAILE . """"

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes and no.

He wrote Raglan Road for a young medical student he fancied.

Maybe he wrote a poem for Deirdre - but I'm not sure.

He was a fucken genius on top of being a great poet.

My mother moved to Dublin in 1951 and she told me he was the first person she noticed there. She din't know who he was, and said he looked a bit rough, but he stood out. A few years later she was introduced to him as the poet Patrick Kavanagh.

In Memory Of My Mother

I do not think of you lying in the wet clay
Of a Monaghan graveyard; I see
You walking down a lane among the poplars
On your way to the station, or happily

Going to second Mass on a summer Sunday -
You meet me and you say:
'Don't forget to see about the cattle - '
Among your earthiest words the angels stray.

And I think of you walking along a headland
Of green oats in June,
So full of repose, so rich with life -
And I see us meeting at the end of a town

On a fair day by accident, after
The bargains are all made and we can walk
Together through the shops and stalls and markets
Free in the oriental streets of thought.

O you are not lying in the wet clay,
For it is a harvest evening now and we
Are piling up the ricks against the moonlight
And you smile up at us - eternally.
I'd forgotten that poem was so beautiful!

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
The French State is FAR, FAR, FAR more authoritarian than the Russian Federation- also the President there has more power than the President in the RF. Yet Macron unlike Putin never gets called a dictator.
Absolutely. The Church has no rights in France, cannot own property, and operates only inasmuch as the Kabbalistic French state allows her too.

Tiger

Reaction score
The sin must comes first, as an act of the will. Then the gate has been opened to further demonic influence.
Yeah, In this podcast they talk about exorcism cases connected to the sexual demons incubus and succubus.

The exorcists also say they are having more difficulty getting rid of demons since the pandemic. The church’s power has historically been linked to the power of exorcists to rid people of demonic influence. It seems the church and the world’s increasingly godlessness is having a negative effect.

Last edited:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
The sin must comes first, as an act of the will. Then the gate has been opened to further demonic influence.

"The Devil always takes you further than you want to go" is an Ulster Prod proverb which I believe is correct- yes sin alienates for you from God and draws Demonic stuff to you, but Demonic stuff will try to drag into further sin.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom