Fr. Malachi : "An Apostate Pope, Under the Control of Satan?"

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Turin_shroud_positive_and_negative_displaying_original_color_information_708_x_465_pixels_94_KB.jpg
Apparently you don't know what that face went through before death. There was a fierce series of beatings before the crucifixion

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Apparently you don't know what that face went through before death. There was a fierce series of beatings before the crucifixion
Yeah. A hidin' makes a 33 year old lad look 73... 🙄

How about the fact there's no cuts, bruises or swollen matter like anyone who got a serious beating would have?

When someone gets fu*ked up they look.....fu*ked up......not un-fu*ked up but 40 years older.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I believe Jesus can take the form of any man ( now 2024 years after crucifixion)

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score

How about the fact there's no cuts, bruises or swollen matter like anyone who got a serious beating would have?

When someone gets fu*ked up they look.....fu*ked up......not un-fu*ked up but 40 years older.
Why is it some folk need to wear their ignorance like a pink top hat in public? Is it a function of low IQ? what's the deal?

Last edited:

Tiger

Reaction score

I’m not sure you fully understand what you are looking at with the Shroud of Turin. Do you realise that it’s a photo negative image?

Have you ever seen yourself in a photo negative?

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
In this interview, they mention something that I have never heard before, that St. Bernadette had 5 secrets which were opened up in the Vatican. One of the secrets is that there would be a sudden attack on Iran that would kill 5 million people instantly with a large bomb. She would have made this prediction in the late 19th Century before the development of atomic bombs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WyxGXlXNY

Tiger

Reaction score
In this interview, they mention something that I have never heard before, that St. Bernadette had 5 secrets which were opened up in the Vatican. One of the secrets is that there would be a sudden attack on Iran that would kill 5 million people instantly with a large bomb. She would have made this prediction in the late 19th Century before the development of atomic bombs

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q0WyxGXlXNY

Aye, that’s a candidate for the ‘sensitive’ event coming in the near future.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
It doesn’t. That’s old information from the 1980’s when they tried to date it on a corner section which turned out to be a repair section. I presume you didn’t watch the video Plunkett posted earlier in this chat.
Myles doesn't/can't watch videos :LOL:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Plunkett I hate to have to tell you but that old English boy in your avatar believes the Turin Shroud is a fake.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom