General Chat For All To Read.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
What did Myles get for this birthday?

I hope no one was as thoughtless as to get him a book. Well nothing beyond one of the Spot series at least.

Spots_first_walk.jpg

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
10170816-0-bob_the_builder__cando_collection_boxset-dvd_f_aa961763-b8c4-4762-9bba-1ab19cb15f7c...jpg

@Myles O'Reilly We need facts & figures, who pays for what, where's the money coming from??
For the Ukrainian refugees we know money is no object so, we need to know How much Mehole is charging if at all?
Same with other Gov's - We're putting them up for a while so . . . Cough up!
How's that NGO coming along?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
At the moment we have 61 members. Some are dorment and some may be bots. I am going to erase anyone that has not posted in the past 3 months. Some are also bots

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Every day, many try to register. Some will be approved and some are not.

So it is a constant chore for me to delete approved ones and indeed the rejected ones as well

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Not sure, I have not had the time to follow this story. But supposedly they alerted authorities who had the foresight to stop most of the traffic going onto the bridge, or so I heard anyway from someone.

Reaction score
Not sure, I have not had the time to follow this story. But supposedly they alerted authorities who had the foresight to stop most of the traffic going onto the bridge, or so I heard anyway from someone.
Looks like that event will severely affect exports, imports, and supply chains all through America.

On a completely different note - I was in a room where there was a telly on. Ming Flanagan was on primetime and yer wan stated to ming how he had recently found to have autism.
His wikedpedia says he is on the autism spectrum - poor ming.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He will have to adjust his name slighty

Wolf

Reaction score
Looks like that event will severely affect exports, imports, and supply chains all through America.

On a completely different note - I was in a room where there was a telly on. Ming Flanagan was on primetime and yer wan stated to ming how he had recently found to have autism.
His wikedpedia says he is on the autism spectrum - poor ming.
Nothing at all to do with him smoking the waccy baccy since he was a child....😂

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Damn, I have a nasty head cold, think I may have picked something up over Paddy's weekend.

valamhic

Reaction score
During Holy Week I do get Simental, spiritual. I pray for forgiveness and grace.

I wonder should we forgive DS86DS and Mowl of their grievous sins against us. Should the ban be removed for the rest of this week until Easter Sunday.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom