General Chat For All To Read.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Nothing new but confirmed now.

free and clean

Reaction score
FFS. Even Peig isn't safe.

In a significant passage in the autobiography, she gives an account of what in current parlance we call sexist language, gender discrimination and gas lighting.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
I still rate Guinness as the best stout, but I'm by no means and expert. I imagine if Conor does have one out it will be lower mid-market, same as proper 12. I have tried that. It's not going to win any prizes but it's about the right standard for a Mixo in terms of price.

I'm talking Australian Guinness, which I have no doubt is a far cry from the real deal that is sold in Ireland. Aussie Guinness is brewed here and brewed differently, same as in the US and is very likely an inferior product comparatively.

Edit: RedBreast is the best Irish whiskey I've tried.
Russian Guinness brewed in Dublin but only available in Moscow is 9% and once used to the hotness in the background its lovely stuff .
2 is plenty for me but many Russians drink vodka straight and 4.5 % beer tastes like milk to them .
they have beautiful creamy champagne for 1.50 euros per bottle on the street .
you can get 2lt bottles of libfrailmisch for 3 euros in some German supermarkets .
we are robbed here .
some people are making sloe gin made with sugar to produce the good alcohol and they bury the bottles in the ground and dig them up again .
Ballykeefe Distillery in Kilkenny is a distillery built by Morgan a farmer /engineer and it is automated and works 24/7 and distills drops of whiskey every few seconds and also produces gin which is an industrial spirit like turpentine and can be sold and drunk the next day with what is called "" botanical s "" added to give it some humanity and flavor .
there are very few genuine distillery as they use industrial flavorings to produce an industrial product at the lowest cost .
however if you want the real thing try the Valentia island vermouth and Valentia island gin .
these are made by 2 gay women who got married at the local lighthouse Anna and orla o carroll who personally go about the hedges and hills of Valentia island choosing and hand picking the botanical s which give their product the fame it deserves .
they have made a real business of it .
if you want to see the real thing in action go to Kilbeggan distillery where you can see probably the most beautiful 17th century hand crafted copper stills and you can see the care the pros take from what they call LOW WINES to the finished article .
and check out the daftly super secure duty free customs store which is shaped like a overturned seashell with a steel door a foot thick which only the Irish revenue -the customs have a key to as they moniter the making of every pint of whisky made on site .
Scottish spell their crude harsh produce WHISKY as it is distilled only twice .
the Irish who distill at least 3 times spell WHISKEY to show the difference .
in prohibition Joe Kennedy father of JFK was the biggest bootlegger in the USA ,
he asked the irish government to let him buy all the Irish whisky available -- they insanely refused and he went to Scotland and it made billions for the Scots as it conditioned the yanks to ask for a SCOTCH which they do to this day a million times a second .

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
A Cop that believes in dealing With Criminals in a way to cut down on re-offending.

Sorry ~ It's live at the moment ~ So the bit with the Cop giving Shooting Advice is about an hour in ~ Look for a Cop at a Podium advising House Owners to Shoot Home Invaders ~ Encouraging it, And advising how Home Owners can get Training to become Better Shooters.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h2UkMRm2Ei0

Skin the Goat

Reaction score
Val is getting 3000 views now skin , auld piffy remarks about spellings will do your side no good :) it's a well known circa 2014 tactic to gripe and spelling and grammar when you cannot counter the argument
Au contraire CG, Val is a tireless campaigner for the correct use of spelling and grammar:
In this thread I will be trying to correct, tutor and improve the language skills of posters. We will compare the different dialects
and how English is spoken in America, Scotland, Ireland and elsewhere.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Val is getting 3000 views now skin , auld piffy remarks about spellings will do your side no good :) it's a well known circa 2014 tactic to gripe and spelling and grammar when you cannot counter the argument

Do you understand anything about the strange sexual obsession Mowl has about Val?

valamhic

Reaction score
Au contraire CG, Val is a tired campaigner for the correct use of slurry:
I was out burning old tires today. 34 of them. People think I am a receptacle for old tires and keep bringing them to me. They leave a lot of black on the ground. I think the next time I am going to Dublin I will bring a van load and dump them in the Phoenix Park near the Zoo. What do yiz think

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom