General Chat For All To Read.

valamhic

Reaction score

valamhic

Reaction score
Do you understand anything about the strange sexual obsession Mowl has about Val?
I was talking to the lad form Dublin, Clondalkin. He knows a lad called David Celery but I am not sure if it the same one. Says he was abroad and is now back home and living in Ireland.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You had just one video banned, but no doubt whoever reported you will continue to try to get you totally banned.

valamhic

Reaction score
You had just one video banned, but no doubt whoever reported you will continue to try to get you totally banned.
One video did it but I cannot upload any now. Strange no one seems to want to come over to my Rumble Channel.

valamhic

Reaction score
Sir, I think its to do with the reach you were beginning to have.
The video was about the way Hogan shafted Leo. I reckon Fine Gael were on the job.

I had 3,300 subscribers. I meet people I don't know and they come up to me on the street. Positive reaction.

One single man from Dublin living here now watches them all. He said I don't need any improvements but to keep them below 15 minutes. Good advice.

valamhic

Reaction score
I can't do my Good Friday Prayers to day. I hope to on Rumble. I could do with a little support there to day, just like and make a brief comment.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The video was about the way Hogan shafter Leo. I reckon Fine Gael were on the job.
He wasn't hard to shaft .....he wouldn't even have a meeting with them to thrash it out , just go now .....it's probably true that filth was helping Harris ,they didn't even need to heave

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
It seems that something is about to happen / come out, re; Jeffrey Donaldson ( DUP Leader in the North of Ireland )

It seems he has closed all of his social media accounts ! !

Maybe he was having an affair with Varadkar 😲 ;)

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
It seems that something is about to happen / come out, re; Jeffrey Donaldson ( DUP Leader in the North of Ireland )

It seems he has closed all of his social media accounts ! !

Maybe he was having an affair with Varadkar 😲 ;)

Man, 61, charged over non-recent sexual offences​

• Published
      1 hour ago
The Police Service of Northern Ireland crest
IMAGE SOURCE,GETTY IMAGES
A 61-year-old man has been charged in relation to non-recent sexual offences, the Police Service of Northern Ireland (PSNI) has said.
A 57-year-old woman was also arrested and charged at the time for aiding and abetting additional offences.
Both are due to appear before Newry Magistrates' Court on 24 April.
They were both arrested on Thursday. The PSNI said: "As is usual procedure, all charges will be reviewed by the Public Prosecution Service".