Reaction score
Screenshot_20230714-170113_Finance.jpg

8.5% in three days is a good start.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I once looked into forming an investment club. The advantage of a club would be to decrease the cost of trading which of course is now free. Also a person had to keep serious records and follow very difficult rules or the irs would nail you .

Now everyone can trade for themselves and an investment club can be like a book club. Just discussing their trades.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
@Coal Gas and peat

I can't even begin to describe how extraordinarily retarded it would be to buy silver right now. And you shouldn't do that. The people benefitting from the current spike are the people who have been holding the bag for half a decade or longer. Because that's what they do; sit around for years collecting pennies and whatever else the fuck prophesizing the end of the financial universe to try and tinkerbell effect spikes on a commodity that really is quite abundant, and would be utterly worthless in a truly apocalyptic scenario anyway. In such a situation, barter economies would take over a fiat system. Nobody gives a shit about an ounce of silver when they're starving in the gutter.

Don't buy the news.

Buy the rumour.

Sell the news.

You're too late to the party this round.

1689369864007.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
We have scraped above 25 dollars again. So we shall see if this is it

valamhic

Reaction score
Storage costs in Ireland for valuables are a bit stiff. I think I will buy more cattle. This lad is a coin dealer. He mentions Boston in the video. 100 Euros now

Good video here on YouTube. If you can't get it loaded check it out on Yankee Stacking.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WsZ6UvcaLEQ

Last edited:

valamhic

Reaction score
Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Only Val knows his password and unless he gave it to someone else, it is Val.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
I've been hearing you metal bugs talk like this for twenty years!

Well, you've got to be right eventually.
I think eventually has finally arrived. We are to break $25 and the people short contracts are going to be put into default.

Gold is above $2000 and it is an inverse play on the dollar. And the dollar is a play on the USA and that is in dire straits.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Are you going to leave any money to us in your will ? @valamhic did commit to throwing Celery two grand and DS a grand upon his death

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It is all about the value of the dollar. I think of that Japanese fund manager that was so happy when I was talking to him about 3 months ago. He is likely to get very nervous and hopefully sooner rather than later for his sake, will sell out of the dollar.

tldr

Reaction score
A bit Windows 95 but a classic.

Wasn't this part of the Ron Paul movement I was interested in - more the constitutional element for me but it's interesting. It was new to me at the time. It was a really dark period.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
A bit Windows 95 but a classic.

Wasn't this part of the Ron Paul movement I was interested in - more the constitutional element for me but it's interesting. It was new to me at the time. It was a really dark period.

It touches many money systems and seems to propose that money is simply worked into the system on government projects. That was Hitler's mode; so it must never be discussed.

This is different from more simple greenbackers.

Ron Paul suggested neither. He wanted a fully backed specie currency as The Constitution demanded.

All three is better the Federal Reserve.

The LETS system is ideal and was tried in Donegal and Cork, to failure.
It is successful in Ithaca New York and Berkshire County in western Massachusetts

Popular Threads

Top Bottom