Gold at $25000. Silver at $600.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
some years ago i went to the geological office in beggars bush and bought copies of all the gold maps in Ireland.
Are there any gold mines in your hinterland of Castlecomer Sir?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
bring them all Declan as they would be a lovely sight in the bright sunshine only available high in the Dublin mountains --i know a spot where no one would bother us --yo-- they would be safe --i promise .
Will I bring a picnic basket.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
To nobodies great surprise, there is and will be a huge selling of paper contracts now.

People can just write up a paper contract in unlimited numbers and this works until such time that the physical supply is bought up.

It will be a few days on the downside here.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
To nobodies great surprise, there is and will be a huge selling of paper contracts now.

People can just write up a paper contract in unlimited numbers and this works until such time that the physical supply is bought up.

It will be a few days on the downside here.
Which is why the Shanghai prices are the real prices.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
bring them all Declan as they would be a lovely sight in the bright sunshine only available high in the Dublin mountains --i know a spot where no one would bother us --yo-- they would be safe --i promise .
this was my attempt at humor but it seems its misunderstood .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
this was my attempt at humor but it seems its misunderstood .
No. I got it, so I replied that I would be daft enough to bring the picknip basket.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
A bit of a clawback in the gold price. The employment numbers Friday might move it.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Two nasty days and silver is back to $24.50.

Everything is pointing now to the impending recession and maybe the big mover will be the employment report on Friday

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Silver is driven down to a floor of 22 dollars today and everything g gets rocked and the dollars strengthens big time. We shall see if it holds.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Silver needs a touch of market panic here.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Onward and upward. I am " in the money" above 50 and am coining it.
I would not tell anyone i had metal -- there are those who have loads of useless cash and the only thing they would kill for is a stash of metal.

valamhic

Reaction score
I have plenty in Ireland as well.
A few years ago, about the 1980s, every house in Louth Meath and North Dublin was burgled for the cutlery.

These were swanky farmers etc and had loads of silver tableware. Table ware is sterling silver which contains
about 7% copper and the rest silver easily extracted. So if someone has metal about the place it would want to have it well hidden. Meanwhile if you kick the bucket who will know where it is.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
A few years ago, about the 1980s, every house in Louth Meath and North Dublin was burgled for the cutlery.

These were swanky farmers etc and had loads of silver tableware. Table ware is sterling silver which contains
about 7% copper and the rest silver easily extracted. So if someone has metal about the place it would want to have it well hidden. Meanwhile if you kick the bucket who will know where it is.
Make the bucket out of silver !

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
That is interesting.
On a day when the price is looking like breaking up, they come in an sell huge numbers of contracts, and the longs get beat.

Then you have hordes of people that need cash and they are forced to sell their stash.

So, it will not rise til it is depleted in supy, then ofcourse it rockets.

The other blastoff moment will be a failed bond auction. That day is not long away asthedebt rises and the interest rates rise.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
And without fanfare, gold is just about at it's highest.

It will likely break to the upside here.

The huge money will be made in silver.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom