Interesting quote by anti-Christian Italian Philosopher on the concept of evolution and the possibile psychology behind it.

Tiger

Reaction score
Well I'm more interested in the bizarre 'design'.

I guess we're both interested in different things so neither can help the other :(
I don’t think it is a bizarre design. They are your words.

However you do think it evolved a super long neck gradually. So walk us through the steps of how this occurred….ya know….for a laugh.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I don’t think it is a bizarre design. They are your words.
Indeed they are. So you think its a good 'design'?
However you do think it evolved a super long neck gradually. So walk us through the steps of how this occurred….ya know….for a laugh.
Before responding, where did I say any of that?

Tiger

Reaction score
I doubt it 😆
Here are the questions again. I anticipate that you will answer as many as Zero of these questions. However it’s worthwhile to show your ignorance.

Can you reply to the following questions?

1. Is there significant gaps in the fossil record to throw doubt over gradual Darwinian evolution of the Giraffe’s neck?

2. Is there a lack of direct transitional fossils?

3. Is there a clear (consensus) as to the pathway of Giraffe long neck evolution?

4. What are the specific genetic mechanisms responsible for the elongation of Giraffe necks?

5. Yes or No answer….. Can we understand from the fossil record the feeding behaviour and or ecological interactions of Giraffe ‘evolution’?

6. Within the fairytale of Giraffe evolution, does the story adequately explain the complex ecological interactions?

7. Obviously dating fossils accurately is crucial for constructing a reliable timeline of evolution. However isn’t it true, that there are uncertainties in dating methods and the accurate age of certain fossils?

Tiger

Reaction score
I really hope you don't do that Sir. The guy says he's 28 stone in weight. A shock to anyone in their late 80's at that weight will likely kill them.
Yeah, but Jambo is 5ft 1’ and Aul Lad is is 6ft 6’.

Aul Lad would crush him with his farts alone.

Tiger

Reaction score
I'm not an evolutionary biologist and neither are you. Why would you want or expect me to discuss "fossil records" with you?

Can you condense your waffle into a sensible question? 🤔
Absolutely pathetic answer.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Yeah, but Jambo is 5ft 1’ and Aul Lad is is 6ft 6’. Aul Lad would crush him with his farts alone.
A 6ft 6, 28 stone 87 year old is an extraordinary thing.

His carers must be even more extraordinary :oops:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Sure. I think Giraffes are wonderful creatures. What evidence do you have that they are not?
Well they have to be very lanky just to be able to reach leaves. It'd be much handier if they were short and could just eat at ground level.

Also, when they have to bend down so far to drink they're sitting ducks for predators.

Why didn't he put an eye above their arsehole so they could see Lions coming?

Tiger

Reaction score
Well they have to be very lanky just to be able to reach leaves. It'd be much handier if they were short and could just eat at ground level.

Also, when they have to bend down so far to drink they're sitting ducks for predators.

Why didn't he put an eye above their arsehole so they could see Lions coming?
So you think billions of years of evolution failed them?

Tiger

Reaction score

Tiger

Reaction score
I don't (know what your answers are)

Could you elaborate, please?
Are you trying to answer clear questions with a question (as per usual, it’s what trolls do)?

Of course I can answer them, if you admit to not knowing the answers.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
I think they are fabulous creatures. You’re the one with the issue.
I suppose with evolution you could say they're still evolving and are a work in process.

But your God creating them as a finished product yet will all these issues, well, he's not that brilliant at this is he?

Tiger

Reaction score
I suppose with evolution you could say they're still evolving and are a work in process.
Yeah. Whatever.

So, speaking of progress and evidence. Walk us through the evidence around the elongation of Giraffes necks.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom