Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Just 30 billion to the debt limit. It could be hit this week and then it is robbing Peter to pay Paul for a few weeks til that runs out.

So it must be raised before the new Congress while the democrats have the votes.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
That was precisely the point I took from it also .......seanie Fitzpatrick and David drum told Sean Quinn at a meeting in derrylin to stop buying Anglo shares
He is so sore at losing all....in particular the slieve Russell hotel because it was a huge vanity project for mammy

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Inflation slightly down across the euro zone, most likely because of cash handouts by member states to ease the cost of living crisis.

New EU measures against Russia to begin tommorow though.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Other central banks will but the bonds as well.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
So today we have reached the limit at 31,413 billion.

We have a few weeks maybe before all jars are emptied totally.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
GBPUSD=X is up +0.38% to $1.2342. Check it out on Yahoo Finance: https://finance.yahoo.com/quote/GBPUSD=X.

It is striking that the dollar in about six weeks has reversed and lost about 20% against a dead currency such as the pound.

I suspect the day that Putin got serious and started pounding the Ukraine infrastructure was the death knell of the dollar.

If as is almost certain and the west is beaten in this proxy war, then it could be a milestone in history.

Now how the euro and pound have not collapsed is also a mystery, what with a few more million Ukrainians and Africans on the way.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I did not see the last programme, but I heard he cried during it. I might cry at losing a close relative or very dear friend through death, but I would never cry over losing my wealth.

That is why I grow spuds.
We had the best spuds we ever grew this year ........Quinn came out of the documentary very badly.......when asked if he knew Cyril mcGuinness Quinn replied with the alias "Dublin jimmy"
I never really believed Quinn had anything to do with the attacks on lunney , but now I have my doubts .......he kept calling himself "quinn" and "Sean Quinn"
Dirty auld control freak who got badly caught out
he has convinced himself that lunney and Liam mcCaffrey stole the Quinn group off him

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Increasing social welfare Dole payments over here to cover to match your real job earnings.

Sounds like to me they know shit gonna hit the fan soon.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Will it even get to years end. Stocks tanking again today with Meta-facebook down big again. Huge amounts of wealth disappearing.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

We are back above the limit of 31.4 trillion.

This is aproblem now. They can rob Peter to paypaul for a few months but the limit now must soon be raised. This will not be as easy as in the past with Republicans in control of the house. But needless to say, some will vote to increase it. But thee will be drama anyway and that in of its self will make the markets nervous

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
After 3 rounds of voting Kevin McCarthy still does not have a majority to become house speaker , I think it's over for him and they will have to try someone else ....possibly Jim Jordan

Idi O'Min

Reaction score

We are back above the limit of 31.4 trillion.

This is aproblem now. They can rob Peter to paypaul for a few months but the limit now must soon be raised. This will not be as easy as in the past with Republicans in control of the house. But needless to say, some will vote to increase it. But thee will be drama anyway and that in of its self will make the markets nervous
Tell that to the Rothschilds.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom