Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
At the start of the month we surpassed 34 trillion on the debt. Today it on 34.109 trillion. It is rising 150 billion a month. I expect this to really increase as revenues are falling off a cliff.

I suspect we will hut 35 trillion by June 1st easy. But the graph is going vertical and this will be an issue very soon. I expect within 6 weeks that there will be a a failure in one of the bond auctions and interest rates will be back to new levels above 5% on the 10 year in the next 4 weeks.

4.17% today on the 10 year bond.

• Sad
Reactions: jpc

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
At the start of the month we surpassed 34 trillion on the debt. Today it on 34.109 trillion. It is rising 150 billion a month. I expect this to really increase as revenues are falling off a cliff.

I suspect we will hut 35 trillion by June 1st easy. But the graph is going vertical and this will be an issue very soon. I expect within 6 weeks that there will be a a failure in one of the bond auctions and interest rates will be back to new levels above 5% on the 10 year in the next 4 weeks.

4.17% today on the 10 year bond.
We're fucked then!

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
It s the only hope western civilization has imo.

tldr

Reaction score
'“No fuel, no food, no future” — that is the slogan most often used by German farmers, obviously in English because it was the only way to get mass exposure of their current plight.

However, you’d be forgiven for missing the protests raging across Germany — and in many other countries this past week, including Romania and France — due to the mainstream media’s apparent disinterest in the farming revolution, with producers seemingly given particularly strict instructions on what to, and what not to report.

The existence of protests unfolding throughout Europe appeared to be under some form of media embargo.'

Why is the West’s mainstream media ignoring the farmers’ revolt? - Remix

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

where are people getting the money to live. It can only be through loans secured by houses. Houses are unaffordable so has the collapse arrived in Ireland.

When does a house go on the market and is not snapped up as appears the case at the moment.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Stocks going up is no surprise because it is the number of dollars needed to buy them that is going up just like everything else. In 1974 the Dow was 760. Today if is FIFTY times higher.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Stocks going up is no surprise because it is the number of dollars needed to buy them that is going up just like everything else. In 1974 the Dow was 760. Today if is FIFTY times higher.
Right, and they stock increases are not keeping up with inflation either. Better off to have invested in real estate or land

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Right, and they stock increases are not keeping up with inflation either. Better off to have invested in real estate or land
But houses and to a lesser extent land is astronomically expensive now to the new demand of 10million people illegals and about 6 million legals over the past year.

In Ireland this is far far worse percentage wise.

Tiger

Reaction score

Popular Threads

Top Bottom