Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Very apt statement from the link,

European power prices are not expensive by chance, but by design. The exponential increase in subsidies, regulated costs and the price of CO2 emission rights are political decisions.
How to have regular people grasp that it is deliberate is a difficult task. It is just to alien to them to believe these people want them dead. Not that they hate them,just that they are in essence eating their food and fuel and must to eliminated.

Reactions: jpc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Yep!
Totally self inflicted for what,?
To ncrease stress. More suicisebut the inner goal and you see italready is people deciding not to bring children into this "awful world".

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Its a well known phenomenon that people cannot fight back if they are too poor. You know in Ireland during WW1 there was a big increase in agricultural prices, where most Irish people worked, and a fall off in emigration, both of which very much helped the Independence movement.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
The only avenue of escape is the same as what your only chance is when you are on a sinking ship????

So what do you do?

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Well somehow people have to fight back, we don't get freedom from this tyranny without fighting for it. I think the first priority might be to discourage people from getting vaccinated, if they haven't already done so.

There is a Covid vaccination campaign in full swing now in Ireland, 4th booster but possibly the first especially for some children. For what we know already about all this, that is tantamount to witnessing murder on our doorsteps, its horrific.

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
I don't know how we can all avoid the economic crash. I am thinking to avoid the banking system in general might help .i.e. not being a lender - where they could call in your loans - or saver in banks - where those savings could be lost as collateral in a failing banking system.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
You get off the sinking ship. Set up your own country. Just me, then another, then another etc etc etc etc

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I started and minted my own coun and currency.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Stocks , gold, bonds all down. But the dollar is up relative to others .

I think the euro going now below 99c just shows how screwed Europe really is.

They must try to hold it or it is a euro collapse for sure.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Meanwhile a real political operator talking.

India's oil minister had preempted Washington urgings by kicking off the week bluntly staying, "We will buy oil from Russia, we will buy from wherever... I have a moral duty to my consumer."

D

Deleted member 1

Meanwhile a real political operator talking.

India's oil minister had preempted Washington urgings by kicking off the week bluntly staying, "We will buy oil from Russia, we will buy from wherever... I have a moral duty to my consumer."
No such moral duty in evidence here. Traitors.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Liz Truss is like King Canute and ghas decided that personal energy bills will be kept to £2500.

So who pays the extra when obviously people will use tons of "free energy". Imagine having an electric car. Imagine charging everyone's electric car.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Panic time as winter approaches.
Note the big push in Ukraine to try to topple Putin.
Game on now in the next few days.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I believe this was a Ukrainian last effort at all or nothing. They have zero in reserve.

It is like the Germans in The Battle of the Bulge. Which was doomed for the same reason as they did not control the sky.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
inheritance-tax.jpg

Young people face risk of ‘substantial’ reduction in the amount of money parents can leave to their children tax-free​

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom