Is The Economy Just Now Falling Apart

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
We could see gold and silver FINALLY begin to shine now with gold making a new high next week.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
We could see gold and silver FINALLY begin to shine now with gold making a new high next week.
Gold and silver have been very poor tracker's of value of late.
Strange given central banks have added large Gold reserves of recent years. Silver is the one that makes no sense given the demand as an industrial precious metal.
All that said there is a premium versus the stated price when you buy.
The real eye-opener is the discrepancy between paper Gold (unallocated) and stated physical gold.
If a fraction of the paper gold holders demanded the Physical item.
Be interesting to watch the consequences.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Even the premium has dropped almost to regular for some rounds.

I actually am going to start buying the 2024 silver eagles when available in a few days.

I have not bought for my own stash IN YEARS

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
The markets are back open to a touch of deflation.
Stocks, bonds, gold, oil. All down except the dollar up.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
Gold and silver have been very poor tracker's of value of late.
Strange given central banks have added large Gold reserves of recent years. Silver is the one that makes no sense given the demand as an industrial precious metal.
All that said there is a premium versus the stated price when you buy.
The real eye-opener is the discrepancy between paper Gold (unallocated) and stated physical gold.
If a fraction of the paper gold holders demanded the Physical item.
Be interesting to watch the consequences.
gold certs are not worth the paper they are printed on .
when the shit hits the fan expect the answering machine to last a month before they disconnect the office .
it must be very difficult to keep a straight face selling something you do not own and you do not have to show you own to people who do not inquire any further -- i would say you would need frequent breaks to compose your self for the next victi/customer.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

the hilltops of Ireland are owned by accountants as the land is too cold to grow anything and if you were mad enough to drain it it could still not grow anything so no young farmer wanted hill top land and a scheme was constructed by coillte to enable elderly farmers to sell their land or take a cash payment today for a crop of trees which had yet to be planted as they would be dead before they matured in 19 years time.
because there were so many tax breaks organised by the farming lobby associated with this scheme Irish accountants told their favored clients that their money will depreciate but not the hilltop which will grow trees that coillte will plant and harvest for you and allow you to acquire an non currency asset by writing off tax at the same time --this is an example of inflation defeating measures which have as the core characteristic a conversion of currency wealth to an item which is not subject to the theft of inherent wealth that the currency if morally managed would/should hold for us the worker ants in the nest.
inflation is the charging a higher price for commodities to those who do not own any commodities by those who do.
your money is worth less each day as these commodity owners extract more each day from you by printing more money as they cannot rob you unless you have something to give .
your wealth is tied up in a ever more worthless currency which is the vehicle they must use to rob you --they in turn de value the money further by immediately exchanging/converting it for a tangible asset such as land or commodities which allows only them to retain the wealth of the currency by getting as far away from the currency as quickly as possible..
there are therefore a number of wealth stable private currencies/items which are available to the wealthy but not available to you as you are a worker ant and only permitted to do your duties and bring value to the owner of the nest.
you are not permitted under the present system to bring value to your small stash of currency wealth .
15 years ago i started buying items at auction for a small amount which needed attention and when sandblasted and greased and painted with new switches and wiring they would have a value about 5 times what i paid for them .
i now have thousands of items --big and small and a very small bank balance --i always traded at a loss on paper as i purchased EQUIPMENT and my tax bill was low.
i saw the work of the farming lobby to manage wealth for the farmers and they were ruthless and all the changes were made by sit down private meetings with highly paid consultants for the farmers .
a good friend of mine was poisoned in a brick factory and was on the dole and harassed every week by public and private bodies paid to harass him -- he bought 22 acres of land and got a herd no and----- ended all problems and visits by anyone.
he was now on THE FARMERS DOLE and nobody was permitted to write to him or harass him in any way -- he said he was treated like a gentleman for the first time in his life .
i learned that because of farmer accounts legislation i can acquire the wealth of my business tax free if i do the paperwork farmer style when i retire and my business owes me a great deal as i did not receive the income i declared it owed me .
i can only do this because i own companies and if you have a company you are involved in your own nest wealth creation as opposed to being a worker ant in somebodies nest .
this nest is not my exclusive property even though i own all 100 shares it is a separate entity from me but under my control and it can own wealth independent from me and i must take steps to acquire that wealth in as tax friendly a way as possible -- hence the farmers plan which allows one single once off transfer of wealth which was designed to let the old boy retire and hand over the wealth of the farm to the young energetic farmer with the degree in agriculture who would generate wealth in the millions for the country with his youth and training and the wealth transfer from father to son tax free .
this is stated in order to show you wealth is not currency and the farther you get from currency the wealthier you will become.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
There is only one lifeboat, that is silver and gold coin well hidden.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
He said.
1. Nobody wants to live up a mountain.
2. Accountants bought this land chape.
3 They also fooled auld lads(but not Val as he is the 2nd smartest man in Ireland) to plant tress that would not grow til after they were dead by paying them cash now when they need it.
4. They printed money so they could buy now and when they sell the timber make a fortune.
5. AUD LAD started going to auctions and buying junk so he could reduce his taxes.
6. The end goal. To transfer all this junk and some decent assets to his son without being skint with taxes.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Thank you Sir.

On point three at least he's being honest about being fooled. They pick on people like Aul Lad because his generation took people in good faith.

God knows how many elderly folk have been conned by these scumbegs.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
Auld lads in general, not him personnally

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
There is only one lifeboat, that is silver and gold coin well hidden.
you need a plan -----you need HELP----- help can devour you if its the wrong help.
in a time of hunger those who do not slim are seen --those who can drive are seen -- those who smile occasionally are seen .
in your Ireland for hundreds of years Declan we learned to sing unaccompanied as those who had a musical instrument had a luxury item which caused their rent to go up --likewise anyone with new clothes had an increase in rent .
the English had a system of middlemen who were Irish and knew everything ---they were known in public as HALF SIRS as they had to be a station lower than the robber full sir .
these half sirs got commission if they spotted wealth or good health which was wealth .
in a new super watchful society the gold could be a death sentence for you and yours -- a determined even lightly criminal gang would get it off you in 5 minutes flat -- a the real thing would entertain themselves with your family after getting your wealth to make sure they got it all.
the wealth is useless without a plan to survive in a new world .
going into a hole in the ground is not a solution.
tell us what is a solution.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom