Lineker's at it again

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Philip Davies, MP:

“This pathetic capitulation by the BBC is the start of the end for the licence fee. His epitaph will read ‘Gary Lineker – the man who destroyed the BBC licence fee’. This is a watershed moment.”

Capitulation to what?

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
Maradona didn't cheat here, he thought he was playing Gaelic Football for a second.

Anyway, up yer hole Lineker you complete tart.

fb_hand-of-god-goal-_112620014420.jpg

Idi O'Min

Reaction score
It might be "lame" but these people can get a ton of millionaires and billionaires to donate to their tribalist projects- how many "White" millionaires no mind billionaires are backing "Patriotic Alternative"?
Kanye West lost over a billion for stepping out of line. That's the power these guys have. His 'trainer' threatened him with the loony bin. Nice people eh?

Harley-Pasternak-34491030.png

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
The lineker case is a strange one, whilst I enjoyed watching the dickhead get suspended, I do think he has the right to spout shite. Thus I think it was unfair for him to be removed for his online social media comments. However, I would still sack him for being an overpaid arsehole.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
T

twochinsmanyarses

The lineker case is a strange one, whilst I enjoyed watching the dickhead get suspended, I do think he has the right to spout shite. Thus I think it was unfair for him to be removed for his online social media comments. However, I would still sack him for being an overpaid arsehole.
I don't understand this. Working for any company places constraints on what you can say in public - and particularly so when your employer is a public broadcaster.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Would those millionaires and billionaires be themselves?

PS. I'm used to you putting White in quotes but why Patriotic Alternative? 🤔

They are just one example and also I consider many, and nearly all of the ones I am talking about here are White but the likes of Mark Collett would not consider them so. There is a interesting book that came out in the early 1960s called "The Crisis of the Negro Intellectual" and in it the author the says that there are three nationalisms that count in the USA, Anglo-Saxon nationalism (his term), Black nationalism and Jewish nationalism- he says that he believes that now Jewish nationalism is stronger than the other two even though there are less Jews than Blacks and Anglo-Saxons because Jews invest significantly more money in their nationalism than the other two groups as well the fact that they are more tenacious, etc. The likes of Gideon Falter, David Hirsh, Celery Rich, etc are not millionaires I believe, they are certainly not billionaires, but they are bank rolled by both. There is a severe lack of millionaire and billionaire backing for "White Nationalism", especially when you put it into comparison with "Jewish Nationalism", what do you think is up with that?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
I don't understand this. Working for any company places constraints on what you can say in public - and particularly so when your employer is a public broadcaster.

Constraints by bringing the company into disrepute, they couldn't stop you from exercising your rights when it comes to speaking publically about politics.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Musk is his own worst enemy. He's commercially destroyed Twitter. Who is going to advertise on a site where people are issued with death threats?

Suggesting someone is burnt at the steak isn't really a death threat.

No more than the liberal left going around saying bash the fash.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I can live with Lineker coming back(not really)to motd but what about replacing Shearer and Ian Wright with..
View attachment 620
Podge looks abit like David Coleman
Shearer is a Boring Fucker and Wright will never trouble Mensa and is also Boring ! !

Tis No wonder the viewing figures were up 1/2 a Million when none of these Tossers were Not on last week

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Obviously you're the one who's being an autist.

I'm not sure "nationalism" is the correct word.. outside of their ethnostate (in the Middle East).

Jews have a group identity, collectivise etc., unlike whites (thanks Jews).

This is their own fault because they have this thing against census forms- which goes way back and is featured in the Bible, Shia Muslims also have a similar thing but to a lesser degree- but while Jewish power, or a section of the Jewish community's power, is significantly out of proportion for their numbers, their numbers are significantly larger than the official figures, Francis Parker Yockey claimed in the late 1940s that they made up at least 10 per cent, probably more, of the United States. I know from personal experience that the official figures for the Jewish population in England is rubbish. In the case of Ireland I am not sure though- I have only come across one person from a Jewish background personally as opposed to on the interweb based in Ireland or reading, so I assume that the Jewish population is tiny here.

Am I though? There is definitely a White Supremacist structure in Palestine AMONGST JEWS. Also- https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/us-j...xperiences-struggles-in-new-study-676583?utm_ .

You make an interesting point there. roc_ will defend Zionism on many fronts but the front of Jews should get out of other countries and go and live in Palestine because multicultural as intrinsically dysfunctional is not one of them. Apparently Palestine under the Zionist project is picture perfect and the Republic of Ireland is a kip in a whole variety of ways but he stays here and does not go there, so what gives? That is the question that the person I know from a Jewish background who was born and spent most of her life in the Holy Land asks of roc_. The whole "I hate you, please don't let me go" routine is I agree with her culturally pathological.

Now this is where it gets complicated for me- yes I think the "mainstream organized Jewish community" has been destructive, sometimes very destructive towards self and others and the whole push to censor, censor, censor, cancel, cancel, cancel in the West is a big part of that for me. Abuse of power and cultural pathologies by anyone should be called out. However it is a bit of a cop out to put atomization, etc down to "the Jews".

T

twochinsmanyarses

This is their own fault because they have this thing against census forms- which goes way back and is featured in the Bible, Shia Muslims also have a similar thing but to a lesser degree- but while Jewish power, or a section of the Jewish community's power, is significantly out of proportion for their numbers, their numbers are significantly larger than the official figures, Francis Parker Yockey claimed in the late 1940s that they made up at least 10 per cent, probably more, of the United States. I know from personal experience that the official figures for the Jewish population in England is rubbish. In the case of Ireland I am not sure though- I have only come across one person from a Jewish background personally as opposed to on the interweb based in Ireland or reading, so I assume that the Jewish population is tiny here.

Am I though? There is definitely a White Supremacist structure in Palestine AMONGST JEWS. Also- https://www.jpost.com/diaspora/us-j...xperiences-struggles-in-new-study-676583?utm_ .

You make an interesting point there. roc_ will defend Zionism on many fronts but the front of Jews should get out of other countries and go and live in Palestine because multicultural as intrinsically dysfunctional is not one of them. Apparently Palestine under the Zionist project is picture perfect and the Republic of Ireland is a kip in a whole variety of ways but he stays here and does not go there, so what gives? That is the question that the person I know from a Jewish background who was born and spent most of her life in the Holy Land asks of roc_. The whole "I hate you, please don't let me go" routine is I agree with her culturally pathological.

Now this is where it gets complicated for me- yes I think the "mainstream organized Jewish community" has been destructive, sometimes very destructive towards self and others and the whole push to censor, censor, censor, cancel, cancel, cancel in the West is a big part of that for me. Abuse of power and cultural pathologies by anyone should be called out. However it is a bit of a cop out to put atomization, etc down to "the Jews".
Do you have to spam every thread with this Jewish sh1te?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom