Lineker's at it again

Wolf

Reaction score
0_CapturePNG.png
Look at the way they're dragging that poor kid like a rag doll.
Also, shouldn't that be a white background with black leeches heading to the Irish dole office?:unsure:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

Gary Lineker wades into fresh political row on trophy hunting​

In the central family place of my better half they have stuffed heads of lions, tigers, etc that were shot back in the day by family members "big game hunting". Even though I am a vegetarian and disapprove strongly as hunting for the craic I do think they look kind of cool, they add a savage tone which I find alluring. I can understand however why they would freak a lot of people out.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Woke are trying to cancel Ricky Gervais after he made a joke about Lineker.

First he said "I love immigrants. I go down to Dover and pull all the dinghies in with a rope. Women and children first.....No? Its just you lads is it? Okay in you come!"

Then he said "I was stood at a traffic light and a lorry pulled up. I looked underneath and there was a lad clinging to it. I said where you going mate? Bloke said 'Gary Linekers house'. Yeah its just straight down there and to your right."

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score

Ruck Da Fules!

Reaction score
Lineker has finally bit off more than he can Jew.....I mean chew

From that piece🙂

Andrew Percy, the Jewish Tory MP, called Lineker “an ill-informed, ignorant commentator on the Middle East” and said: “The BDS [boycott, divestment and sanctions] movement is a racist, anti-Semitic campaign, and nobody who receives taxpayers’ money working in the BBC should be endorsing a campaign that is widely understoo
d to promote Jew hate.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom