Massacre in Moscow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
It hates the Russian people, it blames them for electing Putin and in the same breath claims Russian elections are fixed.
I feel sorry for the Russians actually. A proud people, constantly brutalised and lied to by their leaders throughout history.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score

This is Game, Set and Match.
They were caught and the Russians now know everything and it is just a question of what they will do about it.
It's the ones that initiated the atrocity they want.
The rest are pawns.

Wolf

Reaction score
I feel sorry for the Americans and Ukrainians actually. Fighting age men, proud people, constantly brutalised and lied to by their leaders throughout history.
True that.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Has been a very long time.
The gates foundation are big sponsors or were until recently.
It's tricky enough to find out who finances the guardian ~ ~ It's losing money hand over fist, but keeps going as a Propaganda Rag.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
99% of the bootlickers posts are Twatter links from unknown gobshites with nothing better to do with their lives.
Its the content that matters. I'm posting photos and video which absolutely has value for the topic under discussion.

Wolf

Reaction score
It's a discussion forum. If we want to read reams of tweets, we can log on to twatter.
I posted a link to the 6 main 'sources' on Twatter the bootlicker uses.
When you scroll down through each of them you get to a 'who to follow' section where they all recommend each other.
One of those gimps is our bootlicker.
Twatter is a sewer full of retards, always was, always will be even if Musk bought it.

Kangal

Slava Ukraini!
New
Reaction score
It's a discussion forum. If we want to read reams of tweets, we can log on to twatter.
These are relevant updates on a fast changing situation. I suppose I could just post about these things, but then it'll get challenged (like the Belarus connection) so I'd have to post the evidence anyway.

If it bothers you that much, put me on ignore.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom