Referendums: The Irish will vote on the status of the family on Friday the 8th coming.

valamhic

Reaction score
Val, I see Cavan strongly voted No, you clearly in tune locally. Honest question, have you considered running in the elections, even as a MEP?

I think you could do very well, even your videos have quite an audience now.
My party leader Herman Patrick Kelly is running in the North East, Michael Leahy in the South West. Two great candidates whom I will be breaking my back to support. So they will look after Europe and I don't wont going there. I was asked about the Dail election and will decide later. I always thought I would not stand a chance but I have fine tune my positions. Dozens have asked me on the street to run. It is a big commitment and I live my life as it is now.

valamhic

Reaction score
Val, I see Cavan strongly voted No, you clearly in tune locally. Honest question, have you considered running in the elections, even as a MEP?

I think you could do very well, even your videos have quite an audience now.
Coppied from Twitter, I am banned.

4 boxes in Kingscourt Cavan showed only a handful of Yes votes Sample in Birr Offaly showed 80% No in Family vote In Mountmellick Laois 65% No for Family Early indications in Meath East and Mayo are for a strong No
9:52 AM · Mar 9, 2024

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Screenshot_20240309-113358_Chrome.jpg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
bringing in 5 people with no transport.
This being an important plebiscite, I assume you used a transport-box, rather than cramping them on the mudguards or standing on a tow bar.

Wolf

Reaction score
It's going to be a massive humiliating defeat for the govt and yes side stooges :love:
It's actually restored some of my faith in the Irish people.

The shinners should study this well and realise that the woke, tranny, degenerate open borders shite is not what the Irish want.

They could mop up the votes if they'd clearly state their opposition to such nonsense and set out their policies in accordance with that.

Unfortunately, with the fat slags and the commies running the party, they won't.

macdougal

Reaction score
The government is a debacle since its formation.
It's not what the electorate asked for.
They were way out of their depth from day 1. They are amateurs compared to the big wigs in Europe that they take their orders from.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom