Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
It's a shame leccy packed up and left, but if we look at his past this is a common trait for him. It does not take much to trigger him which is indeed a real shame as I think he is an interesting poster.

Can I make a suggestion here Dan, as a US Citizen you don't actually have to GDPR anyone's account as you are not under EU law, but if you do GDPR their account I would give them a different name instead of Deleted Member, it looks really poor and the GDPR does not remove their name from any quoted message. I would rename them something else, then that will change any quoted text from that poster also.

So in this instance, leccy could have been renamed Russel, and it would have complied with the GDPR rules.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
I will rename them Liberace, after my new dog and Valamhics gay bull, from now on.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Www.irishnationalistnews.com

This is the correct name so I secured the site.

I am prepared to take care of the minor expenses.

I would need say 6 people to join a team and commit to this venture. Reply here or message me.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It wont be me, I don't want the special branch firing at me.
There may be no interes, we shall see. Some might just like light banter as we are now.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Any other suggestions.

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
It wont be me, I don't want the special branch firing at me.
Dans registered in the US, the Gardai have no jurisdiction and i dont think Dans intent is to setup a IRA site, i hope!

T

Thelasthurrah

Wrong. The EU promised in the Charter of Fundamental human rights that we would have certain rights. It reneged on them, in effect
it lied to voters and when voters said no the the Lisbon treaty, we were told to keep voting over and over until we go ot right as the EU wanted.

The Lisbon treaty was also a lie. I read the promises and voted for it only to discover their promises were false.
Wrong. We are members by choice, there was a referendum. If there is another referendum on leaving the EU it will be heavily defeated, the people of Ireland aren't stupid...

T

Thelasthurrah

The broader question is should we end Sarsfields and begin a new site based on Irish Nationalism. There is no market
for it. Why dream about what will never happen? The original idea was to call a new site Irish cultural chat.

Here is a news item which was never posted here.

Martin is partitionist scum, the sooner the better he is removed as leader of FF.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Dans registered in the US, the Gardai have no jurisdiction and i dont think Dans intent is to setup a IRA site, i hope!
Certainly not, they are a marxist group of fools

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
There is too much rubbish talk here at times. That is allowed as it falls under the general area of having a bit of craic and slagging, as you would have in the old days in a real pub.

This might be off putting to some.

Maybe we need an area for serious topics aside from where the more trivial banter could be.

A Bar and Lounge side of a pub in essence.

For example @scolgoes to great efferts on his OPs and sure enough,, after a few posts in,, it gets trivialize.

I am not saying this is deliberate here,, but in established busier sites,, it certainly is a tactic used by agents of the state etc etc..

I saw it well on Pish and when I decided to clean them out,, I was exited myself. That told me what the situation really was.

Others exited as well of course for the same reason.

At best it was a waste of time, at worst it was a honey trap for nationalists.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom