The best Alleged Alien Autopsy post I have ever seen.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
The accepted timelines, being ideological in nature, and based on a very specific set of interpretative methodologies, are open to challenge.

But yes. life is a miracle.
As we're working through this subject.
Some organisms have stayed static evolutionary wise for millions of years.
Other's have evolved at ferocious rates to take over whatever niches.
Some very simple organisms have excessively large DNA in comparison to their complexity compared to more advanced organisms.
What's going on?
Why do organisms organise to greater complexity?
Other's stayed put.
Riddle me that.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
Adaption within a species has become the poor man's evolution, due to there having been no evolution and consequently no empirical evidence of evolution. But the desire for it to be real, remains

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
What do you propose then?
Creation, Special Creation, is the obvious conclusion. People have been scratching way at the earth and peering into petri dishes for a least 100 years, and no empirical evidence for evolution exists that would fill a child's lunchbox . And I believe I posted video detailing the Kabbalistic ideals underpinning the promotion of evolution, in another thread , a while back. Darwin's father was involved

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
No, you seem to be confusing adaption with speciation
I'm really not. Bacteria evolves to be resistant. Small evolutionary changes lead to species divergence more or less because at a certain stage, the points of difference become marked to the point that the two groups can no longer breed. Or they won't. The driver of this is usually enviornmental. This has been observed in the last 100 years with crabs, for example. It's really not hard to follow.

Reactions: jpc

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
I'm really not. Bacteria evolves to be resistant.
Look, this is boring. Show me the transitional fossils for the land mammal turning into a whale. Not interested in petri dish adaption stories.

I evolved the other week, when I realized one brand of beer was giving me very bad wind. I moved on to another

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
As we're working through this subject.
Some organisms have stayed static evolutionary wise for millions of years.
Other's have evolved at ferocious rates to take over whatever niches.
Some very simple organisms have excessively large DNA in comparison to their complexity compared to more advanced organisms.
What's going on?
Why do organisms organise to greater complexity?
Other's stayed put.
Riddle me that.
The answer to this is that it's blind design. There's no sentient engineering behind evolution, and actually nature produces some designs that are completely retarded from an engineering perspective. Even looking at our own biology, we literally eat through the same primary orifice we breathe through. No engineer would willingly incorporate such an idiotic, flawed feature when creating something.

Whatever works is good enough for mother nature. The reason some species haven't changed for millions of years is because nothing really happened to force change, or the design is more or less perfect for the host environment. Crocodiles are an example.

PlunkettsGhost

Reaction score
This is astounding -

Post in thread 'The Flat Earth Thread' https://www.sarsfieldsvirtualpub.com/threads/the-flat-earth-thread.242/post-63758

Can you imagine a flerf accusing a "globetard" of Dunning-Kruger when we've literally had twenty posts of it in a row now in this thread?
clown2.jpg

Tuco Salamanca

Reaction score
I'm open to seeing the physical data and evidence. Got any? No?

It's a miracle we have the fossils that we do. Is this seriously what you're leaning on? This was the bog standard tactic of creatards in the 1970s. You're decades out of date.

Reactions: jpc

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
A tad rich coming from a bloke who believes that Genesis is LITERALLY true don't you think?

It is very possible that there is a gap between what is described in Genesis 1 and what is in Genesis 2 of a very large space of time. There could easily have been other cycles of life on this planet before our own.

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
All stories I'm afraid, no actual physical data
So the bible and creationism.
Divine spark.
Which might be plausible.
Atoms and molecules coming together in the cosmos.
Because they can chemically.
Using your argument.
Where is the actual data?
Dogmas don't cut it either as an answer.

Fishalt

Staff member
Reaction score
There's no better example of evolutionary stupidity than the Babirusa. This is a type of wild asian pig. The tusks never stop growing, and because they grow upwards, not downwards, they end up self-terminating the pig quite agonizingly in the process.

Now, this doesn't especially matter because by this point the animal has likely passed on its genes, and that is the entire goal of evolution. But I ask; is this design 'Intelligent'?

1700688352878.png
1700688375608.png

Popular Threads

Top Bottom