The Cancer Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
This one thread is enough to take up all my time.

I wish to brooch the theory of cancer being caused by parasites. I have a friend on fb who I have met, that has fallen ill with brain bleeds and eye problems.

She took the invermectin(??) and so many parasites died inside her that she is in bad shape.

Tiger

Reaction score
This one thread is enough to take up all my time.

I wish to brooch the theory of cancer being caused by parasites. I have a friend on fb who I have met, that has fallen ill with brain bleeds and eye problems.

She took the invermectin(??) and so many parasites died inside her that she is in bad shape.
Surely parasites that died are eliminated through excretion. No?

jpc

Staff member
Reaction score
Yes, and without those elements we're truly at a loss afaic. A life without sun and we tend to have a vitamin D deficiency and depression - not good for health because it can lead us to crave unhealthy substitutes for inner energy and biological maintenance.
Personally I suspect some form of early cancer and/or tumor/stones and suffer pain - oh the pains, but just keep shuffling on.
My main concern is Gut Health and ensure as good an operation as possible, Curry is rugular weekly staple 3-4 occasions per week with a keen eye on plenty of garlic, turmeric, grated ginger and chilli in addition to the generous measure of hot madras - It moves heaven and earth!! and I tend to experience a great reduction in abdominal pain/cramping - Certainly is anti bacterial, resulting in a healthy happy holesome.
Also the headaches have reduced greatly which I put down to the spices . . . Bleach for the bloodstream!!:giggle:
Powerful mental image's there Professor.
And I agree with your take on the subject

Tiger

Reaction score
This is a very interesting interview on Delingpole’s podcast this week on Chlorine Dioxide and how it helps get more oxygen into your body to fight pretty much all ailments including cancer

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

View: https://youtu.be/lnr_815ZTnk?si=7no_G2yZDzPqAcTu

A good start would be concentrating on the liver.

I have avocado once a week. I drink a lot of coffee. I ned a bit of garlic.
I only have any type of soda once a year, on new years day. I never have an energy drink and only drink alcohol rarely on vacation or in a coffee maybe.

But I do consume too much sweets and pastries.

My ideal weight imo is 175 lbs so I will reduce to that this Spring to prepare for my season, where I gain a few lbs.

Roll on Jan 1st.

all my family are heavy and tall with bones sometimes twice the width at the wrist than normal --my son is 6ft 8 .
so far in my family nobody of my generation or the current one has ever broken a bone .
when i get teeth pulled the dentist asks to keep the tooth usually and the last extraction with my local dentist he had his knee on my chest and with his pliers rocking my head side to side he was over 15 minutes trying to get the tooth it out .
due to the length of the teeth i was sent to cork to a lady dentist--- professor someone and she cut the gums and pulled the teeth all 8 stone of her no real pain during all very quick .
i was struck by a transit van and sent over 17 ft through the air and landed on concrete --no broken bones but it shifted my body mass on my frame and they thought it was cancer --it was fat narcosis which mimics cancer .
i weighed myself a moment ago as i did not weigh myself this year yet and i am more than twice your weight .
i seriously have to lose weight i am 2 and a half stone heavier since i last weighed myself .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
How are we to judge without knowing your height and weight.

And @Myles O'Reilly will be wondering if the transit was badly damaged.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
And Myles O'Reilly will be wondering if the transit was badly damaged.
That's exactly what I was thinking!

Aul Lad says he's 390 lbs which is just shy of 28 stone. The front of a Transit would be caved in after hitting that kind of mass at speed. Its also possible that the pair of Travellers in the cab may well have suffered injury in the collision.

I'm not normally overly concerned for the well-being of Knackers but could you ask Aul Lad (he seems to have me on ignore) if either of them were hospitalised?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
28 stone is a bit big.

I have to ask the obvious question a chara, did you visit the town of Leixlip for a "night out" about 38 years ago.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That's a pretty good comparison. If we assume Aul Lad to be similar in weight to the horse and that crossover type car to be similar to a Transit, the two passengers seemed to emerge unharmed.

However they were likely wearing seatbelts which Travellers don't do and the Transit might've been old and in bad shape (without airbags) unlike the new vehicle there.

I still think we need verification from Aul Lad as to whether one or both of the Gypsies ended up next to him in casualty.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Seriously, that is a very very big number. You need to lose 9 stone if not 10.

That would get to a range of 250 to 264 lbs.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
He obviously has a strong constitution. 28 stone in your late 80's is good going.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Getting back to this thread which arguably is the most important on the site.
It looks like the vast majority are completely dehydrated. It is recommended that we drink 64 ounces minimum, some say 104.

I am going 84 from today. That is 2.5 litres. 5 plastic bottles that I get from Costco at 40 bottles for $4 or 10c a bottle.

This will be one on waking, one on going to bed and three during the day.

This, for me anyway, is a very simple thing to do.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom