The Championship

T

Thelasthurrah

Should be two crackers tomorrow. Strong possibility that Wexford could get a win. Clqre are heavily reliant on Tony Kelly. If Wexford can limit his impact they definitely have the forwards to do damage.

Galway should have enough to beat Cork.

The Tailteann Cup semis are on Sunday in Croke Park. Will be interesting to see if many turn up. @valamhic Cavan are one of the counties in action.
I am really looking forward to the hurling quarters tomorrow, will be in the garden with a couple of buddies listening on the radio.
We might have a beer or two and some decent whiskey to accompany 😋😁

T

Thelasthurrah

Should be two crackers tomorrow. Strong possibility that Wexford could get a win. Clqre are heavily reliant on Tony Kelly. If Wexford can limit his impact they definitely have the forwards to do damage.

Galway should have enough to beat Cork.

The Tailteann Cup semis are on Sunday in Croke Park. Will be interesting to see if many turn up. @valamhic Cavan are one of the counties in action.
Indeed Cavan are strong favs to beat Sligo and are also favs to win the competition, rightly so.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Does Mayo have Willie Joe??

T

Thelasthurrah

Derry just obliterated Clare. Expect Dublin to run riot against Cork.
I made a nice few quid on the hurling and football over the last three weekends. My predictions for the semi's are Derry, Dublin if O'Callaghan and McCarthy are back if not Kerry. In the hurling Galway at +5 on the handicap Clare v Kilkenny is very hard to call, I'm just about favouring Clare...

T

Thelasthurrah

I made a nice few quid on the hurling and football over the last three weekends. My predictions for the semi's are Derry, Dublin if O'Callaghan and McCarthy are back if not Kerry. In the hurling Galway at +5 on the handicap Clare v Kilkenny is very hard to call, I'm just about favouring Clare...
I forgot the Tailteann cup final, at the prices one would have to say Westmeath, just about mind...sorry Val😁 that'll be a 5 time accum, when I clarification on the two lads. I have contacts in Cuala, so I should be able to find out about Con O' Callaghan's situation...

A

Aldo

I did a double at the weekend. Galway plus 1 and Mayo plus 4. Put a hefty amount on it. Fuckin' Mayo. You'd think looking at the score that they were hammered but they had loads of chances.

A

Aldo

Double again this weekend: Kilkenny +1 and Galway +6.

The Galway bet is a bit dodgy. Limerick could blow them out of the park, but Shefflin is a wily aul fox, and I expect them to put on a performance in Croker. Clare are quality, but if Kilkenny can limit Tony Kelly's influence they could scrape a win.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Hard to see them losing by six points sure enough.

A

Aldo

Right lads, it's the big day. I know everyone is on tenterhooks and praying that Galway don't lose by more than 6. So thanks for your best wishes. I stand to win 400.

A

Aldo

Thinking of sticking the winnings on a double: Kilkenny +3 against Limerick and Kerry to beat Dublin.

T

Thelasthurrah

Thinking of sticking the winnings on a double: Kilkenny +3 against Limerick and Kerry to beat Dublin.
I've been reliably informed Con O' Callaghan will not be playing on Sunday. I think that swings it in Kerry's favour.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
The question now is, how many other fu*k ups has Hawkeye made in crucial matches?

Popular Threads

Top Bottom