The Climate Change scam

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Great stuff! Look at all theBS and buzzwords they crowded into the headline alone. I'm impressed!
Just like ConVid and just like the designer war, the bots are being reassigned....😂
Charlotte knew nothing about 'the virus' and less about the war so it'll be funny watching it squirm all over again now.😎

Reactions: jpc

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
LOL, the general population are mindless idiots.....:ROFLMAO:

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Yeah but, what's the article saying?
All I'm getting is FTA:"part of a longer trend fuelled by human greenhouse gas emissions" which doesn't prove anything in regard to drought, fires and heatwaves, explains feck-all but more hot air.
Now, you need to look at evidence and proof of what in fact is being done, weather modification - a long used system which increases rainfall for many naturally dry countries🤓
It's the business, you'll be sure to agree.

Cloud seeding: The expensive business of rain in the desert

Cloud seeding - the science of altering clouds to make rain, has been going on in the United Arab Emirates for more than 10 years.
But in recent years the number of flights has been increasing - last year more than 200 missions took place at a cost of hundreds of thousands of dollars.
The hope is that by increasing rainfall, cloud seeding can help to replenish the country's diminishing water supplies. But is it a cost effective way of doing it?

View: https://www.bbc.com/news/av/business-26173279

Mad as Fish

Reaction score

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
@M1A2 cannot/will not face the facts 🤦‍♂️ = 😶

Cairo: Saudi Arabia has initiated a programme for cloud seeding, a weather modification technique, in three regions as part of a plan seeking to increase annual rainfall in the kingdom by 10 to 20 per cent, local media reported.

The programme, recently approved by the Saudi government, is also aimed at curtailing desertification, fulfilling objectives of Green Saudi Arabia, an initiative designed to expand vegetation in the kingdom and enhancing adaptability to climate change.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Twatter looks like it's intent on destroying itself now with its branding/name change.
What will the bots do now?
Maybe they'll go full on ChatGPT and have it invent fairytales around the latest current thing for them to push.
🤔😂

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
@M1A2 cannot/will not face the facts 🤦‍♂️ = 😶

Cairo: Saudi Arabia has initiated a programme for cloud seeding, a weather modification technique, in three regions as part of a plan seeking to increase annual rainfall in the kingdom by 10 to 20 per cent, local media reported.

The programme, recently approved by the Saudi government, is also aimed at curtailing desertification, fulfilling objectives of Green Saudi Arabia, an initiative designed to expand vegetation in the kingdom and enhancing adaptability to climate change.
That bot is programmed to be contrarian and to disagree with everyone who posts here.
Its a truth denier with daddy issues.😀

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
It really is the new current thing noe the Uki Nazis and Zitler are in their knees....
Next.....😂😂

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Will we now have Parrots and Cats lecturing us about 'climate change'?
Or as we used to call it....seasons.😂

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Mod action- I have deleted a post on here. Please do not be making twisted allegations against posters who could be anyone.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I am making the shockingly generous offer to buy all Martha Vineyards Properties for the Astronomical price of 1 Dollar each.

I am sure my overly generous offer will be snapped up by all the Martha Vineyards Property Owners.

I extend the same offer for all the Best Situated Beach-Side Property in the World = = I am sure I will be inundated with desperate property owners from these areas for me to help them out ! ! !

Popular Threads

Top Bottom