The Climate Change scam

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Green Eamann has no response to Ireland's climate change, his narrative is rubbished by common sense and reality on the ground.

. . . . It was impossible for us to draw attention to the increasing water levels because neither of those Government agencies were answering our phone calls,”

The Shannon traditionally floods the callows in winter, leaving low-lying land in counties Westmeath, Roscommon, Offaly and Galway underwater. Much of the callows are a designated Special Area of Conservation and some of it is a Special Protected Area for birds.
Pat Walsh, the Irish Farmers’ Association (IFA) Co Offaly chairman, said because of flooding and environmental restrictions in the callows, most cutting would normally begin around July 15th, but this year attempts to cut grass for hay or silage had been washed out.
He said the flooding was also “a disaster” for birds which “could have done with another month” before leaving their nests.
The region has been badly hit by floods in recent years leading to a big project to increase the flow of the river through to Lough Derg, and to manage levels, particularly at Meelick Weir. Extensive flood protection measures have been introduced in Athlone and elsewhere.
. . . . However, it was too late. Flood water was out of control, resulting in thousands of acres of silage and hay and grazing being utterly destroyed.
😓
Green Eamann has no answer to anything, he is totally out of his depth, literally in this case.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Lordy lordy, you are still playing the thicko I see. For just how long have sea temperature records been accurately kept?

At least all this nonsensical doom mongering just shows the greens and their backers up for the witless crowd that they are and simply turns people away from all this carbon trash. I am hearing people more often than ever saying they are fed up with it.

So just carry on boyo.

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Lordy lordy, you are still playing the thicko I see. For just how long have sea temperature records been accurately kept?

At least all this nonsensical doom mongering just shows the greens and their backers up for the witless crowd that they are and simply turns people away from all this carbon trash. I am hearing people more often than ever saying they are fed up with the it.

So just carry on boyo.
Just a quick recap.....p wanktank pushed the scamdemic and the experimental gene therapy on Political Irish until he forced it to close and then moved here to push the designer war in Ukraine where he backs the Uki Nazis and over the last couple of weeks it seems he's pushing the climate scam and the trans freak ideology.

See the pattern?
The pattern of an idiot stooge. :ROFLMAO:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Just a quick recap.....p wanktank pushed the scamdemic and the experimental gene therapy on Political Irish until he forced it to close and then moved here to push the designer war in Ukraine where he backs the Uki Nazis and over the last couple of weeks it seems he's pushing the climate scam and the trans freak ideology.

See the pattern?
The pattern of an idiot stooge. :ROFLMAO:

Mod action; Seriously can you not just forget about him? It is stuff like this that makes Admins throw up their hands and shut down forums.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Mod action; Seriously can you not just forget about him? It is stuff like this that makes Admins throw up their hands and shut down forums.
I'm pointing out how over the years it's nothing but an establishment shill.
What the fuck is the problem with that?

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
But not stuff like ignoring admin instructions?
I do not read or reply to p wank's posts as per Declan's instruction, however after taking a quick look there I see p Wank is constantly replying to mine.
So have a word with p Wank there if you don't mind.
Thanks.

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Once again though the site troll is dragging a thread completely off topic with its whinging to moderators.

Last edited:

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
I'm pointing out how over the years it's nothing but an establishment shill.
What the fuck is the problem with that?

He mindlessly follows the establishment- to a degree I would see as criminally stupid. However there is a difference between stating state and just throwing abuse and abuse that makes out he is some sort of sex beast.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
He mindlessly follows the establishment- to a degree I would see as criminally stupid. However there is a difference between stating state and just throwing abuse and abuse that makes out he is some of sex beast.
Although there is no direct proof that he is paid by certain interests to witlessly parrot the establishment propaganda it is not too hard to figure that his desire to do so is based on more than a voluntary following of it.

I must confess that, like Wolf, I find his presence here obnoxious, not because of his sexual proclivities but because he has no desire to engage in a manner that suggests that he has mind of his own that is capable of critical thinking. He is just a white noise, sent along to drown out any dissent or debate surrounding issues which the establishment do not want questioned. A simple troll in other words.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
He mindlessly follows the establishment- to a degree I would see as criminally stupid. However there is a difference between stating state and just throwing abuse and abuse that makes out he is some of sex beast.
Hardly a beast...more of a perv..😂

There's no doubt about it though, his glee when he thinks his political enemies are engaging in sexual crimes against children does arouse him no end as he ignores the alleged sexual crimes of his allies.

Last edited:

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Although there is no direct proof that he is paid by certain interests to witlessly parrot the establishment propaganda it is not too hard to figure that his desire to do so is based on more than a voluntary following of it.

I must confess that, like Wolf, I find his presence here obnoxious, not because of his sexual proclivities but because he has no desire to engage in a manner that suggests that he has mind of his own that is capable of critical thinking. He is just a white noise, sent along to drown out any dissent or debate surrounding issues which the establishment do not want questioned. A simple troll in other words.
Pro pandemic, pro lock downs, pro experimental drugs, pro gimp masks, pro Ukrainian Nazis, pro tyranny/tranny and pro climate alarmist hysteria...
A led by the nose idiot.

Last edited:

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
We can certainly all have our opinions. I too think many posters here are "criminally stupid" as you put it. But Wolf's behavior is beyond the pale.

If its going to be tolerated though, fair enough. Just let me know.
My my, sensitive little soul aren't you, despite wishing thousands of Russians dead.

Grow up FFS, if you can't handle it don't give it.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
My my, sensitive little soul aren't you, despite wishing thousands of Russians dead.

Grow up FFS, if you can't handle it don't give it.
Poor diddums.
Whinging all day.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Over the last couple of months I've been detecting a bit of a climbdown over electric cars, the response to the car carrier fire was particularly instructive.

Rather than the MSM either keeping it quiet or rushing forward to reassure that all was good about li-ion batteries igniting and burning the hell out of ferries or channel tunnels, there was much tut tutting and joyous blaming of EVs for starting the fire when that is by no means certain what happened.

EVs are complete waste of time, money and resources and are more widely recognised as being totally impractical. Then there is the killer punch as far as governments are concerned, and that is billions will have to be spent on upgrading the infrastructure to cope with the extra demand. What we as drivers actally want doesn't come into it, it is the money that needs to be spent on the grid and extra generation capacity that counts.

I fear though, that it might be a little early to celebrate, for instead of controlling our movements by rationing electricity the plan has switched to simply locking us down anyway in the name of the 'Carbon crisis'.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
The government grant for EV's has been cut from 5k to 3k ......in the July figures it was reported that EV's were 17% of new car registration and the average price paid for a new EV was 40k

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
EVs are complete waste of time, money and resources and are more widely recognised as being totally impractical.
Yes agreed, but that is in the way EV's are proposed. In fact EV's are a wonderful vehicle to have available, depending on circumstances. Remember the ole milk deliveries by Float? And they could carry the weight too, waaayyyyy back then🤓
So we know that EV's are good for some purposes in some locations, now it's only a matter of making them practical, cheap and easy to operate😅.
It takes a broadminded approach to visualise the possibilities, some roads need refitting Etc, Etc & Etc.

These are another option which sell for €3000 in China . . .
kaiyun-pickman-4-e1549270850651-2301994935.jpg

So perhaps it's a matter of redesignating the EV altogether and taking it down from its luxury item pedestal and making it a commonly available choice to ordinary folk and businesses in the city and quiet country towns would have them too no doubt🥳

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
Yes agreed, but that is in the way EV's are proposed. In fact EV's are a wonderful vehicle to have available, depending on circumstances. Remember the ole milk deliveries by Float? And they could carry the weight too, waaayyyyy back then🤓
So we know that EV's are good for some purposes in some locations, now it's only a matter of making them practical, cheap and easy to operate😅.
It takes a broadminded approach to visualise the possibilities, some roads need refitting Etc, Etc & Etc.

These are another option which sell for €3000 in China . . .
View attachment 1966

So perhaps it's a matter of redesignating the EV altogether and taking it down from its luxury item pedestal and making it a commonly available choice to ordinary folk and businesses in the city and quiet country towns would have them too no doubt🥳
The vast number of battery fires seen on social media are in China, the reason being cheap batteries and corners cut in production.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom