The Collapse of Woke Hollywood

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
The container ship "Dali" that crashed into Baltimore bridge was owned by wokes, crewed by wokes and the company employed an advisory company that boasted its woke attributes.
they are desperately trying to hide the fact the captain was Ukrainian and the cargo -- the cargo the cargo is ???.
there are two minutes missing from the ship black box which has its own power supply --THE CRUCIAL 2 MINUTES .
i am glad Baltimore is so far away --and if a Russian did it or one of the Indian crew can i compliment them on a job well done.

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
they are desperately trying to hide the fact the captain was Ukrainian and the cargo -- the cargo the cargo is ???.
there are two minutes missing from the ship black box which has its own power supply --THE CRUCIAL 2 MINUTES .
i am glad Baltimore is so far away --and if a Russian did it or one of the Indian crew can i compliment them on a job well done.
His name is Sergie ?, and he does indeed appear to be Ukrainian. Yet wouldn't it have been the pilot giving orders rather than the Captain?

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score

i enjoyed star wars and i cannot recollect any sexual reference ever --the camera angles were not focused on any physical attribute other than Spocks ears or some version of an alien.
the direction and camera work did not fall under the control of the writer and i therefore am shocked by what i have just seen and heard .
there were various themes of star trek including one memorable one of finding Irish fleeing the famine on some planet or other.
i would never have believed anyone so talented and who was a policeman for years and flew B17s could sit in front of a camera and talk about the joy seeing his daughters underwear as if it was the most natural thing in the world .
something of his environment gave him permission to voice what he did .

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Some comments say it is all out of context but still, it does seem a strange thing to say about his kids underwear.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
i enjoyed star wars and i cannot recollect any sexual reference ever --the camera angles were not focused on any physical attribute other than Spocks ears or some version of an alien.
the direction and camera work did not fall under the control of the writer and i therefore am shocked by what i have just seen and heard .
there were various themes of star trek including one memorable one of finding Irish fleeing the famine on some planet or other.
i would never have believed anyone so talented and who was a policeman for years and flew B17s could sit in front of a camera and talk about the joy seeing his daughters underwear as if it was the most natural thing in the world .
something of his environment gave him permission to voice what he did .
You must be remembering a different Star Trek

IMG_0785.jpeg
IMG_0784.jpeg

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom