The Gemma Thread.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
Is that an old video ? There was election posters still up......the people driving past were called gombeens

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
It has been my experience also that on sites I worked , if a crane was present I got a better days wages...... It appears to me that she sees construction companies and their employees and subcontractors as toxic scum

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Is that an old video ? There was election posters still up......the people driving past were called gombeens
Let's find the context? Despite the cheap availability and sell off of state controlled property assets to favoured private interests by Nama in the last 12 years, Ireland is today experiencing increase in homelessness, irish people are being price gouged by vulture landlords(foreign lords too) and living in underdeveloped slum conditions while those projects Gemma shows are dedicated to mostly foreign and private interests - they've had all the support, you see the extent of the huge developments in the area and yet still just last week just up the road The folk in Ballybrack have to defend their tightknit traditional small town from being taken and given over to outside interests.
The Governments neglect and abuse of it's own citizens is verging on ridiculous.
Again, Ireland paid foreign investors for their bank losses by selling state assets to other favoured and often foreign interests for cents on the €€€'s - Now those same vulture interests have developed the sites into real estate which they rent back to the Irish at record breaking robber rate.
Ireland gets doubled f**ked spit roasted never ending by it's own traitorous governments and insider beneficiaries for profit at our expense and resources. - I think that was part of Gemma's context.
JHS won't mock her on that point and the fact she does get out on location to protest and demonstrate despite Harrisment and fighting for rights in court. Remember??

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score

Gemma is claiming this lad is an obvious agent.

Why would an American be going up the Shannon for a week anyway.

I suspect that the galway lad that does the walks and maybe the chariot lad, are genuine.

Tiger

Reaction score
If this tweet is genuine, then we know who the true traitor is.

IMG_0857.jpeg

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She asks good questions. Why are these obvious americans infiltrating the genuine efforts of the two I mentioned above

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Well she certainly does not support abortion anyway
She used to Sir. She supported the Repeal campaign. But then she went full on Catholic and now says Doctors who perform it should be executed.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She has seen the light then. She also says and admitted that til recently she herself had been blind to the obvious jewish narrative.

Most people never admit to being hoodwinked. I think she is correct.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
She used also accuse people who criticised immigration as racists.

Its quite the U-turn she's made. It makes you think how reliable someone can be who in just the last few months has become Hitler's biggest fan.

Popular Threads

Top Bottom