The Gemma Thread.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
She is showing the galway lad saying he is going to kill someone, so how is she not correct.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Reaction score
No, the lad with the ponytail.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
She never said what way she voted.
She advocated for it. I remember it well. It was around the time she was trying to get a nomination for the Presidency. She was liked by Libtards initially because she had all the right opinions and seemingly was just against corruption.

But then she changed and they started hating her.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
She advocated for it. I remember it well. It was around the time she was trying to get a nomination for the Presidency. She was liked by Libtards initially because she had all the right opinions and seemingly was just against corruption.

But then she changed and they started hating her.

She discovered Bitchute?

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Ah, I see!

Yeah that's probably what happened her :)

I see Gemma as Ireland's answer to Alex Jones before he sold out- I don't think she was ever capable of being a national savior and I don't take a lot of what she says seriously, but I am still glad that she is out there. A major problem in Ireland both north and south but tragically things are actually worse in the 26 counties is the dearth of even quarter way decent journalism. Southerners love to moan about the South and if you took what they said often on face value you would not realize that relatively speaking it is an extremely pleasant place to live in but the absolute disagrace of "The Irish Times" and "RTE" really is a disgusting stain not just in an absolute sense but also in a relative one. I see her in that context- she is making some effort and showing them up.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score
Latest Vid on gentiles and amelek is worthy of discussion. Would be cause for concern amongst other Abrahamic's?

https://gemmaodoherty.com/

The Four Senses of Scripture is something that Jews- or some Jews at least- adopted from Catholics (some Jews hold that it was far more levels and layers of meaning and I would tend to agree with them there). This whole attacking them for believing that things have various layers of meanings is very Protestant and not the better type of Protestant either.

Last edited:

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Someone in the comments is accusing Mary Lou McDonald of being a tranny as well.
Dundalk mural of Setanta looks non-binary

The-Hound-of-Ulster-Modern-Mythology-mural-by-Mister-Copy-in-Dundalk-Ireland-1.jpg

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
A mate who lives up there says some locals think its a girl.

I think its purposely ambiguous.

willow

Reaction score
Was listening to her current live. Lasted 40 minutes. She has valid points no question. But the rabid catholic this catholic that is unbelieveably off- putting.
I remember the friggin' 70s. I do not want to go back to THAT. Ground up women in headscarves, men in caps at the back of the Church sneaking off to the pub for relief.
As I said. She has a point. But not regarding that version of Catholicism.

willow

Reaction score
The whole Gemma thing seems to have become a cult with an ever increasing bar on who's acceptable
She did have a falling out of some sort with Waters. Sad to say but her foaming at the mouth is as bad for our side of the argument as that Lundon woman - who no doubt has questions to answer, esp re her husband working for Astra Zeneca.
A simple yes or no, one should think

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom