The lack of LGBTQI+ Representation on Sarsfields

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I cant believe Piss Pants is still going and is in the third year. I thought he would not last one. I cant see him getting to the finish, he can barely walk.
How come he doesn't get, The Open Top Limousine Tour of Dallas ? ? ?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
She is elated to ha e been canceled so it certainly is progress.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
They have to keep replacing him. The frequent yellow liquid is very corrosive on the mechanics🙄
Most people would discount this theory but I would not put it past them. We know how they hid the fact that risevelt wS a cripple for years, and that was 80 years ago.

T

twochinsmanyarses

Doesnt this story sum up Ireland. Hardworking taxpayers' money originally allocated for knackers and gypo spongers is diverted to push lgbtianity shite.

Ireland: land of gypos and fagits

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Doesnt this story sum up Ireland. Hardworking taxpayers' money originally allocated for knackers and gypo spongers is diverted to push lgbtianity shite.

Ireland: land of gypos and fagits

The Irish Government / Irish Politicians continually ~ Fuck the Irish People in the Ass ~ As this clearly shows ! !

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
Well when the Travellers steal from others it isn't so it can't be a crime if Trannies steal from them.
I see some Blacks gave a traveller a bad going over in Hemel-Hemstead in England = = Cowardly bunch of Blacks surrounded one travelle and beat the shit out of him and maybe stabbed him as well.

On this occasion I hope the Travellers find out who did it and give these blacks more of the same back ! ! !

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
Nicola Sturgeon's Ma
b4588ea4b222d1d26dd5f7c9f945f709.jpg

View attachment 535
Apparently they've taken Elton's Campervan in their investigation against wee Jimmy and her husband :LOL:

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom