The Sinn Fein are Traitors Thread

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
GPI-fT0W4AAgeED

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
I saw sinn Fein running round today doing a leaflet drop in areas they already canvassed , they are very afraid of Friday's verdict

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Mary lou McDonald is on Claire Byrne radio show this morning , there'll be some defiant fronting up done ......it will be as disgusting as fianna fail at their worst
I heard it.
A shitshow of an I terview for the Shinners.
They're done.

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
What made it a shit show in particular? [Not having heard it] Was immigration get thrown at them?
It was but Mary lou just kept hammering on that it's the bad system and bad government causing the problems ......and they want the rules based system enforced , she said the massive drop in support was due in part to people walking away from the entire system and also it's them taking it in the neck because of what the government is doing

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
It was but Mary lou just kept hammering on that it's the bad system and bad government causing the problems ......and they want the rules based system enforced , she said the massive drop in support was due in part to people walking away from the entire system and also it's them taking it in the neck because of what the government is doing
and the people not seeing them as an actual opposition party

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom