Two new civil wars within the Catholic Church

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Quite suddenly, in these last few weeks before Christmas 2023, two semi civil wars have broken out in the general Catholic space worldwide.

Firstly Pope Francis' Vatican has issued a document, Fiducia Supplicans, opening the door (how wide depends who you are talking to) to allow priests to give a religious blessing to same sex couples. Even though its couched in caveats nonetheless any such opening to homosexuality, which in the 2,000 year Magisterium of the Catholic Church has always been viewed as disordered and very sinful, has shocked many. So while Fr James Martin, a gay friendly friend of Pope Francis', and the German Bishops, have welcomed it enthusiastically, the Catholic authorities in Kazakhstan, Zambia, Malawi, Namibia, Ukraine and 500 priests in the UK, have completely rejected it.

For major parts of the Catholic world to completely reject a Vatican document so quickly like this, has, as far as I know, never happened before in the recent history of the Catholic Church. Hence to call it a sudden civil war is not as exaggerated as it might seem.

But the second civil war is even more surprising and, in the long run, I think far more significant. Especially in the United States, but to an extent all over the world, in the last few months a belief in the existence of Extra Terrestrial Aliens has threatened to go, and possibly is now, mainstream. Driven by Congressional testimony and given credence by national media, more and more people are now coming out as believing in the existence of these aliens.

So while this development has by December 2023 not impacted any national or international Catholic authorities, as of yet as far as this writer knows, nonetheless it is a civil war which has exploded in the general area of Catholic media.

Many of the respected Catholic youtube channels have now aired an unashamed belief in UFOs and, incredibly, some have gone from there to openly question the tenets of the Christian faith. You can see this in places like the Divine Will Era channel's interview with Fr Joseph Leo Iannuzzi: (1), the Catholic Gentleman's interview with Dr Paul Thigpen: (2), an interview by Pints With Aquinas with the same author: (3), and especially Dr Diana Pasulka's interview on the Jesse Michels channel: (4).

The only responder in this nascent civil war, that I know of at any rate, is Daniel O'Connor in his show here: (5).

All of this must seem like small beer to many of you out there, but I would beg to differ. Quite a few students of the Occult/Globalist milieu have been warning us about their involvement with the alien hoax over many years, for example William Cooper and Serge Monast. Also Fritz Springmeier, probably the most famous and respected researcher into the Occult, said this when interviewed on the Canadian radio station CKLN-FM in 1997:

"Quite a number of victims of mind control have spoken about end-times programming. What can you tell us about that?

The end-times programming refers to programming geared to bringing in New World Order and the reign of the anti-christ.
Another aspect that is characteristic to the end-times programming is the involvement of the aliens. A lot of alien programming, plans with aliens, and a whole series of programming categories related to catastrophes.
What in a general sense would they be programmed to do?

We are not talking about just running drugs or prostitution — we are talking about control of society as a whole. One of the scarier options they have is to bring in a mock alien invasion. They will have flying saucers with aliens arrive. Because they control so many different aspects of society, even though a number of people like myself would say "beware of this, beware of that" we would be drowned out by this orchestra of people in different sectors of society (congressmen, newsmen, religious leaders) saying whatever the plan is for them to say. Of course there will be controlled opposition. There will be a few people saying, "I distrust these aliens, or this agenda, or what the government is doing" but they will be controlled opposition who will gather all the opposition to what they want to do and raise the hopes of people who are against this hidden agenda but will not actually carry through and stop it." (6)

Expect to hear much more about this in the coming months and years but whatever you do don't believe them! There is no such thing as extra-terrestrial aliens but there are very powerful groups, with vast resources expended over a long period of time, who have set up deliberate hoaxes to persuade you of it.

Footnotes
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V2LXVPrQ0tA

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ki61su6wlOQ

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hHisUgsKUTI

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tS_64sTN5AU

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QHCcf2cmvGo

6. https://archive.org/stream/SpringmeierFritzFritzSpringmeierInterview/Springmeier Fritz - Fritz Springmeier Interview_djvu.txt .

Last edited:

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Aliens can not exist in the Catholic belief system, end of story.

An atheist might believe it, and even if the exist say 50 light years away, I view their existence on earth as basically impossibke.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

An atheist might believe it, and even if the exist say 50 light years away, I view their existence on earth as basically impossibke.
But the Church promotes supernatural scenarios, unidentified flying angels and lands existing high above the clouds, monsters living underground who used to fly with the sky angels.

Aliens who are created in laboratories and fly around in space drones are a certain possibility, especially once Ai gets up and running with it's super intelligence and capabilities.

NASA will send tough GMO creatures into space (prometheus style) with the seeds of earth.

The point being that Aliens do certainly exist.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
When is the Pope speaking with infallibility and when is he flying a kite on church teaching. How can we tell the difference?

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Its a very specific thing when the Pope speaks infallibly. I think somebody said that Pope John Paul II, during a long Pontificate only made one statement in that vein. Among other things it can only involve religion and Church teaching, a purely political statement by the Pope would not be infallible.

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score

Not so quick... Here's a opportunity for the creation of The Church of The Even Latter Days Saints. With you in the States, can you find some tablets detailing new revelations out in Area 51 and I'll round up a crowd of women we can marry? We'll be millionaires in no time.

Zipporah's Flint

Staff member
Reaction score

I do not see how that is true.

The idea of their being intelligent Angelic life on the other planets was always widely held- so why not other types of intelligent life?

That said I do not believe that intelligent alien life with animal bodies has been visiting this earth.

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
We are unique, created in God's image. It is not in the Bible that other little communes were created elsewhere.

If an alien appeared, the established religions would collapse.

AUL LAD

New
Reaction score
We are unique, created in God's image. It is not in the Bible that other little communes were created elsewhere.

Declan have you seen god lately ---- we are created in his image who is WE --you have laid into various groups in your time --are they in gods image too .
the bible states he can be a high altitude vicious character capable of anything from turning cities to pillars of salt to murdering by the thousand .
i think the aliens have landed already do you not see them -- you are not allowed to see them drop 3 atomic bombs on Gaza .
the Semitic Jews of Palestine begged the UN not to let them land in Palestine in 1948.
they said they are not Jews they don't speak our language they are not of and do not respect our religion .
the formal word they used to address the UN was they described them as ALIENS.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score

Yes but equally, all the above exist in the minds of men.
Someday a supernatural Jesus reborn with miraculous powers may appear and that would renew and strengthen belief.

Esatdigiwank

Reaction score
Yes but equally, all the above exist in the minds of men.
Someday a supernatural Jesus reborn with miraculous powers may appear and that would renew and strengthen belief.
Jesus has returned almost 8 years ago. As a long haired male psychiatric patient from Leitrim called Keith. I saw him and was scared because he was very animated. He possesses absolutely no powers. Total letdown.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Jesus has returned almost 8 years ago. As a long haired male psychiatric patient from Leitrim called Keith. I saw him and was scared because he was very animated. He possesses absolutely no powers. Total letdown.
Ah, that sounds like Jesus's of Spain and/or the Philippines -Mostly do-gooder wannabe's.
From now on You'll need to be looking out for Jesus the Miraculous of the Supernatural, see?

Declan

Administrator
Staff member
New
Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
---- we are created in his image who is WE
I am talking about Christian Bible thumper here. Not necessarily me.

If aliens landed tomorrow, their entire belief system would be destroyed.

They would be just devasted and paralyzed.

(The rest of your post does not seem to relate to anything wrt extra terrestrial life)

scolairebocht

Staff member
Reaction score
Absolutely but the powers that be have great plans for this and they will extend it into virtually all sciences.

For example they are saying the G forces of the spaceships are so great, turning at great speed etc, that it is not possible to do via our current science. Hence it is a kind of multiverse, or a world of different dimensions we are talking about here, breaking our current understanding of physics.

Professor

Too Good for the Too Bad
Reaction score
Absolutely but the powers that be have great plans for this and they will extend it into virtually all sciences.

For example they are saying the G forces of the spaceships are so great, turning at great speed etc, that it is not possible to do via our current science. Hence it is a kind of multiverse, or a world of different dimensions we are talking about here, breaking our current understanding of physics.
That's just TPTB shifting the blame as they must have realised that they are the most destructive life & world killers(nukes) in the whole solar system/known galaxy. They need to feel like virtuous saviours as Gods would be but nothing threatens quite like they do, so a formidable and conquerable enemy of the world needed to be created - Aliens it must be!

Popular Threads

Top Bottom