UK General election - July 4th

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
It looks like Farage may be standing after all as its rumored that the Reform party may have done a deal with the Tories.

I would love to see Farage in the houses of parliament giving it large to Labour and the Tories like he did in Brussels!

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Farage now leader of reform and running for the seat in Clacton , it's somewhere in essex

A great development to what is shaping up to be a landslide victory for Labour.

It saddens me that before Farae became leader and announced his candidacy for Clacton, they British Public felt the only alternative was Labour, which is incredibly much worse for nationalism and Britain. Hopefully, Farage can bring some of that Brexit support and make a dent in British Politics.

What is saddening however is that we here In Ireland have no Farage-type figure, thus nobody to unite us on the right and lead a real challenge to the establishment parties here.

valamhic

Reaction score
I now apply my superior brain to Farage.

He said a while back he was abandoning UK politics to go to America to help Trump. He fooled Sunak into thinking that was true and Sunak called a general election thinking Farage was out of the affray. There was talk of a heave in the Tory party up to a certain date when the time ran out. The next day after that when the election was sure, Farage re-entered the election in charge of Reform UK. What a magnificent tactic. That brought the election forward to the 4th July. If Farage fails to get a seat, he will have the rest of the year to help Trump. If the UK election was not until say October he would not be able to help Trump. Pure genius.

clarke-connolly

Reaction score
I now apply my superior brain to Farage.

He said a while back he was abandoning UK politics to go to America to help Trump. He fooled Sunak into thinking that was true and Sunak called a general election thinking Farage was out of the affray. There was talk of a heave in the Tory party up to a certain date when the time ran out. The next day after that when the election was sure, Farage re-entered the election in charge of Reform UK. What a magnificent tactic. That brought the election forward to the 4th July. If Farage fails to get a seat, he will have the rest of the year to help Trump. If the UK election was not until say October he would not be able to help Trump. Pure genius.
The Large Farage !

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
They're not perverted enough for him.(y)
They do try though-

Milligan was found dead in his house at 64 Black Lion Lane, Hammersmith, London, by his secretary Vera Taggart on 7 February 1994. Milligan had failed to appear in the House of Commons as expected, and so Taggart went to look for him.[4] Milligan's corpse was found naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, with an electrical flex tied around his neck, his head covered and an orange in his mouth.[5][4] The coroner concluded that he had died in the early hours of 7 February

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
They do try though-

Milligan was found dead in his house at 64 Black Lion Lane, Hammersmith, London, by his secretary Vera Taggart on 7 February 1994. Milligan had failed to appear in the House of Commons as expected, and so Taggart went to look for him.[4] Milligan's corpse was found naked except for a pair of stockings and suspenders, with an electrical flex tied around his neck, his head covered and an orange in his mouth.[5][4] The coroner concluded that he had died in the early hours of 7 February

Tory MP trying out a little auto-asphyxiation for the kick. No children or animals were harmed, thankfully.

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity Sir, what is it about them that makes you really dislike them?
They are a pile of particularly dislikeable cunts, Myles.

Reform is worse though.

Nice to see both them fighting for scraps.

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom