UK General election - July 4th

Coal Gas and peat

Reaction score
They are a pile of particularly dislikeable cunts, Myles.

Reform is worse though.

Nice to see both them fighting for scraps.
You want illegal immigrants to march in freely to any country no question and given asylum and citizenship , but I bet you don't want the Irish given this option , you would want any illegal Irish about the place deported

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
They are a pile of particularly dislikeable cunts, Myles. Reform is worse though. Nice to see both them fighting for scraps.
In what way are both them and Reform more dislikeable than Labour Sir?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
You want illegal immigrants to march in freely to any country no question and given asylum and citizenship , but I bet you don't want the Irish given this option , you would want any illegal Irish about the place deported
That's why I'm probing Kangal here. He resolutely assured me he's against mass migration and in particular Islamic migration to Ireland.

Given that, why would he dislike Reform more than both the Tories and Labour in the UK considering they are both open border parties?

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
That's why I'm probing Kangal here. He resolutely assured me he's against mass migration and in particular Islamic migration to Ireland.

Given that, why would he dislike Reform more than both the Tories and Labour in the UK considering they are both open border parties?
Because it's a weirdo contrarian loner in dire need of validation and attention. :)

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
As explained to Myles, this is untrue.

If you like, I can explain it again to you in crayon.

Do you have a favorite colour?

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
have presided over one of the largest migration waves the UK have ever seen.
Right. So why would you despise Reform more than the Tories and Labour who are both pro open borders?

Reform are anti-mass migration, pro Israel and pro The Ukraine.

Aren't you all three of those?

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Right. So why would you despise Reform more than the Tories and Labour who are both pro open borders?

Aren't you all three of those?
Myles, the site pervert's modus operandi is to watch these threads, see what the majority are saying and then take the contrarian view.

For instance, if you had claimed Starmer and Labour were the greatest of all time, the pervert would be Sunak's biggest fan boy.

If the rest of us here had supported Zitler in Ukraine, the pervert would now be suckling the back of Putins ball sack.

It's a cry for help foom the sad little loner.👍

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
Because it's still just a vanity project by Farange to destroy the Tories. They really can't take more than a handful of seats. They really are just as pathetic and self absorbed as the Tories, no matter what they profess to believe.

Myles O'Reilly

Reaction score
That still doesn't make sense. They are more aligned to your beliefs (according to you) than both the Tories and Labour.

You said you were being genuine before. Wolf says you're not. I have to admit its very difficult to take you seriously when you're constantly contradicting yourself.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Kangal supports UK labour because they will offer an amnesty to illegal migrants
It's a Biden Crime Family fanboy too, another crowd who are flooding America wilh the dregs of the planet.
Remember how it spent months defending Pedo Junior Biden, claiming the laptop where that odious junkie documented his love for drugs and young children was fake and 'Russian disinformation'?

See the pattern?

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
They are more aligned to your beliefs (according to you) than both the Tories and Labour.
It's about more than beliefs. It's about ability to execute. Reform is just UKIP, a protest party. They are not going to accomplish anything.

What may happen is that the Tories absorb them and there's a reverse takeover by Reform leadership. In that case they will have access to the Tory political machine and that would certainly change their fortunes.

SaintJavelin

New
Reaction score
I have to admit its very difficult to take you seriously when you're constantly contradicting yourself.
But I'm not.

I'm simply not going to support spoofers just because they shout policies that I may like. Anyone can fucking do that. But they still have to be credible. And Reform is not credible.

Wolf says you're not.
Wolf is a fucking idiot who craves attention. He's the "pick me" of the forum. Just fucking ignore him like the rest of us were told to do.

Wolf

Top Poster Of Month
Reaction score
Good God, the pervert is almost copying and pasting my posts regarding admins instruction to us all on the private chat to ignore him.
What an absolute simp, a proper one trick pony, constantly begging me to engage.😂

Last edited:

SeekTheFairLand

Reaction score
It's about more than beliefs. It's about ability to execute. Reform is just UKIP, a protest party. They are not going to accomplish anything.

What may happen is that the Tories absorb them and there's a reverse takeover by Reform leadership. In that case they will have access to the Tory political machine and that would certainly change their fortunes.
Given that the Tories have installed their diversity progressive MPs into thier safest seats and that the biggest hitters of the previous government are stepping down.. the Tories will be seen as the party of brown and black people. What incentive will English people have for going back the Tories whilst Reform as seen as the English party?

Anderson

🇮🇪 ☘️ 🇮🇪
Reaction score
Violent leftists attacking Farage again!

Mad as Fish

Reaction score
But I'm not.

I'm simply not going to support spoofers just because they shout policies that I may like. Anyone can fucking do that. But they still have to be credible. And Reform is not credible.

Wolf is a fucking idiot who craves attention. He's the "pick me" of the forum. Just fucking ignore him like the rest of us were told to do.

Oooh, Wolfie makes you all pissy eh...

Great!

Latest Threads

Popular Threads

Top Bottom